**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Is Alliance War's Match Making Broken?? Or Just Normal..?

We are in for the 2nd war of the season and our ally is around 34 to 35 mil Ally but are opponents on both occasions were 45 and 46 million.. I have attached screenshots as well.. leave aside for the 1st war of the season we were 3 people less in the ally with an ally rating of 29 mil approx yet we got a 46 mil Ally as opponents.. we have been constantly staying in gold 2 for the past 5-6 seasons.. but suddenly I m starting to feel of matchmaking is an issue or what.. 2 war's back to back 45 mil plus opponents.. is this normal.. we are not even in higher tiers just fluctuate from 8-10 tiers..
My Ally name is the wiley boys

Comments

• Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,054 ★★★★★
    the krazy killers alliance is identical to yours, it's +65/-65 which is as even as humanly possible
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,515 ★★★★★
    Looks even to me. Matches are based on war rating, not alliance rating.
  • Options
    Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Posts: 646 ★★★★
    Your opponents could also be 30mil less then you if their war rating is close enough to you, that’s what is considered in matchmaking
  • Options
    AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 257 ★★
    Alright..!! thanks Everyone for ur feedback.. I was thinking it's the alliance ratings that is counted for match making but as mentioned earlier it's the war ratings.. Thank you for clearing my doubt...