**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Guillotine buff is immeasurably disappointing ( in depth review and comparison)

2»

Comments

• Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Anyone found something new on Guillotine what’s actually nice?
  • Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    Just want to know if you pull a 6 star Nexus Crystal and your choices are all new champs Guillotine, Diablo, Man-thing how many are choosing Guillotine, keep in mind i didn't put Doom or Black widow CV because those are the top, I think its save to say out of 1000 players both new and old Diablo and Man-thing would be picked before Guillotine. A community invested buff should be a good champ for all levels of players both old and new and honestly this buff was a waste and added nothing new to the game or a life changer for anyone, no power burn, power drain, Nullify, Buff Steal , Power Lock , immunity etc nothing :-( When KABAM said they were going from 3 buff per month to focus on 2 because of quality i think we can Argue that their 3 or 4 buff were better than the 2 they're doing per month now this is just awful and for all that they could've just left her alone.
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Sad to see I don’t use a 6* r3 champion anywhere, no use for her and the reasons why I liked her are completely gone.

Painful to see her healing this way haha
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    Omedenn said:

Anyone found something new on Guillotine what’s actually nice?

She have a heal reversal without souls.

Nothing else is good
  • Options
    Kevinwild424Kevinwild424 Posts: 12
    She’s my first 6* is she good for someone that’s just started act 5?
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Because of her regen she is highly effective in this month’s EQ. Her damage and power drain because of the nodes flies through the roof
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,021 ★★★★★

Yeah, she’s fine for Act 5 content. Decent damage and has heal reversal utility. Not a bad first 6*. She won’t solve every problem you run into, but she’ll help you clear lanes.
  • Options

Fav champ in game and will b my first r4. The buff did take some of her away BUT she gained as well. My biggest hate is the sp3. I could do easy 200k dmg sp3s pre buff but not any more. That’s why she NEVER SHOULD HAVE BEEN ON THE BALLOT. YALL MADE THIS HAPPEN NOW UR COMPLAINING. Why would anyone have picked her over antman for a buff any dam way? 🤦‍♂️
    But as for who compared her to gamora 🤣 man ur so far off. R2 guill out hits r3 gamora.

As for base champs I think only Angela pumps out higher crits than my guill( as for non ramping champs!!) Angela is not a ramp up imo.

She destroys everything. Permanent quest member.. Y’all don’t even kno about the pain link and that’s why my r3 gets dks in wars. 🤣 You don’t even really understand her so u complain and end up killing urself vs her in wars lol.
  • Options

great for anything. Act 6-8 do get more path dependent but as for any event or side quest at any difficulty she is legit awsome. Dupe makes her great vs immune. She Melts bots in aq.
  • Options
    @birdnthebush why did you necro a thread more than a year old instead of just creating a new thread saying how much you enjoy using guillotine?