**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Level Up Event Missing? [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Options
    DaFaust1DaFaust1 Posts: 5

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

10 hours later…. Still no level up.
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    One hand doesn’t know what the other is doing. Only way I can understand what’s going on.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Crine60 said:

People saying they’ve expiring catalysts and waiting for level up, level up doesn’t consider rank ups. Just rank up your champs and wait for level up event for leveling up champs.

Some people have champs they need to rank with expiring catalysts that they have to level first and were waiting for level up which should have occurred in time to do the leveling before they ranked with the expiring catalysts. Don't understand why people keep missing this concept when saying it doesn't matter and just wait to level on top of the fact that people also have expiring iso.
    The point they're making is you don't absolutely have to wait. Yes, it's late. It's broken. Fair points. To wait to the point of expiring Items for the sake of what you get from Level-Up makes no sense.
  • Options
    Avenger_A1Avenger_A1 Posts: 266
    edited October 2021

Hey there, I checked and can confirm that there is a Level Up event coming later today.

@Kabam Zibiit The symbiote level up solo objective has also disappeared, instead there's a timer?

• Options
    ParatedParated Posts: 34
    How long will this take until the level event will finally come? Kabam we are losing our patience slowly…
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    What time is it in Canada? When they said later today I knew I would be asleep in the UK but I just woke up and it’s still not here yet. It’s gotta be Midnight there, right?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,687 ★★★★
    No_oneuk said:

What time is it in Canada? When they said later today I knew I would be asleep in the UK but I just woke up and it’s still not here yet. It’s gotta be Midnight there, right?

Their HQ is on the west coast of North America, so midnight in ~70 minutes. If I’m doing my math right, 8 AM UK time.

I for one am going to bed. Hoped the event would show up as I was going to level up my NF as my 2nd R3, but no such luck. Did level up Anti-venom enough to complete the objective and sold my ISO expiring in the next 12 hours. Hope to wake up to a level up event in the AM.

Night all.
  • Options

Crine60 said:

People saying they’ve expiring catalysts and waiting for level up, level up doesn’t consider rank ups. Just rank up your champs and wait for level up event for leveling up champs.

Some people have champs they need to rank with expiring catalysts that they have to level first and were waiting for level up which should have occurred in time to do the leveling before they ranked with the expiring catalysts. Don't understand why people keep missing this concept when saying it doesn't matter and just wait to level on top of the fact that people also have expiring iso.
    The point they're making is you don't absolutely have to wait. Yes, it's late. It's broken. Fair points. To wait to the point of expiring Items for the sake of what you get from Level-Up makes no sense.
    You shouldn't tell people how to play their game.
    They can play it however they like. They can also accept the consequences of playing that way when something comes up that makes it detrimental.
  • Options
    Not mad. Sorry if that came off as such. I'm cool. :)
  • Options
    Lestat2499Lestat2499 Posts: 266 ★★★
    Maybe we will get an explanation. But I highly doubt it.
  • Options
    Avi613Avi613 Posts: 61
    Another day another bug...all normal in kabam kingdom
  • Options
    Darkknight_94Darkknight_94 Posts: 459 ★★★
    edited October 2021
    It's been 13 long hours since hero use event ended and level up event still not showing up !!
  • Options
    Crine60Crine60 Posts: 1,391 ★★★★

Crine60 said:

You shouldn't tell people how to play their game.
    They can play it however they like. They can also accept the consequences of playing that way when something comes up that makes it detrimental.
    I don't know if anyone else was but I was definitely not suggesting letting anything expire. That was my entire point, we had to use catalysts and iso that was expiring before the event might now wind up appearing because it didn't appear when it should have which would have enabled us to use those items before they expired and have the leveling count towards the event.

Trying to play to optimize the value of your actions is generally a pretty well accepted strategy. It's why most people always said selling champs was a shortsighted move. The fact that Kabam seemingly changed things again with no notice or explanation is the issue.
  • Options
    No_oneukNo_oneuk Posts: 1,430 ★★★★★
    Jeal79 said:

Just gonna put this out there...

By the time this event lands, a whole day's worth of mission objective currency will have been lost.

... That's 25 units, an L1 revive, an L4 heal, gold, sig stones, t5b frags, t2a frags.

Gone.

That's all additional pain added to ISO expiring. Hope Kabam bear that in mind.

Agreed. I think we should get both level up and arena fights at the same time. If they just press resume on the schedule like nothing happened and we just miss out on a whole event, that sucks hard.
  • Options
    live2fightlive2fight Posts: 9
    still nothing
  • Options
    te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    "Later Today"

It's 8:30 AM here, so if my conversion is right it should be almost midnight on the Pacific Coast, and the Level Up still isn't there... -.-
  • Options
    Parth_vanshParth_vansh Posts: 46

I didn't received level up event till now, can you please specify time when will it come out