**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What about the people who never got the final frontier event?

Dear Kabam,
What do you have to say to people who never got the final frontier event? How do you expect us to finish it in order to participate in this months special quests?
@Kabam Miike may we have the answer please. I have a few people in my alliance as well who never got the event.
Best,
JP

Comments

• Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    yeah im also locked out.

was this some kind of an secret move to acquire symbiote and anti venom if we didnt do at least one objective in all the 5 given difficulty objectives?
  • Options
    TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Daddrieda said:

yeah im also locked out.

was this some kind of an secret move to acquire symbiote and anti venom if we didnt do at least one objective in all the 5 given difficulty objectives?

I wouldn't even know, those objectives never showed up in my game. I have three more people in my alliance who never got those level up events for any difficulty.
  • Options
    JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 537 ★★★
    Tryaksha said:

Daddrieda said:

yeah im also locked out.

I wouldn't even know, those objectives never showed up in my game. I have three more people in my alliance who never got those level up events for any difficulty.
    You had to do them in order. You wouldn't get the level up event objective without completing the previous objective.
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    Tryaksha said:

Daddrieda said:

yeah im also locked out.

Wanna screenshot what your special objective screen shows? @Tryaksha
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    And what about those who jumped in and ranked champs before you took it down and replaced it???? Where is their compensation?
  • Options
    Sean_WhoSean_Who Posts: 618 ★★★
    Rap said:

And what about those who jumped in and ranked champs before you took it down and replaced it???? Where is their compensation?

Still being worked on.
  • Options
    Jeal79 said:

Tryaksha said:

Daddrieda said:

yeah im also locked out.

Yep, I went back to check.. It's my bad, I missed out on week 4 because of my schedule and have myself to blame. Well its sucks, but then chuck it. I won't even try to finish it.. will give this one a pass. It's too tedious to manage and the format caught me off guard.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    @Tryaksha
    If you do Week 4 now, you still get Week 5 after restarting the game and the Symbio after Week 5.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINK said:

@Tryaksha
    If you do Week 4 now, you still get Week 5 after restarting the game and the Symbio after Week 5.

Yes mate, I know that, but unfortunately in the current situation work and family are more important for me. I love the game, but not at the expense of my personal life. Not really blaming Kabam for the way this quest has turned out, they are doing what they need to do to protect their interest. But then lately everything seems a chore. the model of the game is getting a wee bit tedious under the name of increasing engagement.
  • Options
    Tryaksha said:

Jeal79 said:

Tryaksha said:

Daddrieda said:

yeah im also locked out.

Yep, I went back to check.. It's my bad, I missed out on week 4 because of my schedule and have myself to blame. Well its sucks, but then chuck it. I won't even try to finish it.. will give this one a pass. It's too tedious to manage and the format caught me off guard.
    The “weeks” were only relative to when each new objective could become available.
    You could wait until the end and do every single “week” (in order) after the 5 weeks if you wanted to.
    So you can still get them all done now.

(As you do them, just restart game each time inbetween completing a full objective, in order to get the next “mystery game message” and having the next “weeks” objective become available)