Options

To everyone who doesn’t know where their Summoned Symbiote is...

13»

Comments

• Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Here is the deal! If you do not get the symbiote you will not be able to do the daily specials requiring anti-venom.
    Just cracking him open will not trigger the daily specials that require his use.
    So basically, if you never finished a sept. Chain, or you did finally finished one and did not get an email with the symbiote and anti-venom?
    Gonna go out on a limb and say your are not getting them.
    Personally, i think it has been a miserable event anyway. So boring, running the quests for the symbiote catalysts to rank him to actually get anything worth anything! In another quest yet a different quest. Not fun, grindy,
    and generally and an unpleasant experience before it started and after!
    I gave up 15 t4b for the privilege of playing this garbage while others used none and unlocked it!
    It has been a hot, boring, grindy, aggravating mess!
    And not only was the communication not great! But the execution of the two month long "tied together" specials was just poor on kabam's part!
    Frankly? Think they tried to get too clever in their control of items we obtain and made a mess.
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,924 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Here is the deal! If you do not get the symbiote you will not be able to do the daily specials requiring anti-venom.
    Just cracking him open will not trigger the daily specials that require his use.
    So basically, if you never finished a sept. Chain, or you did finally finished one and did not get an email with the symbiote and anti-venom?
    Personally, i think it has been a miserable event anyway. So boring, running the quests for the symbiote catalysts to rank him to actually get anything worth anything! In another quest yet a different quest. Not fun, grindy,
    and generally and an unpleasant experience before it started and after!
    I gave up 15 t4b for the privilege of playing this garbage while others used none and unlocked it!
    It has been a hot, boring, grindy, aggravating mess!
    And not only was the communication not great! But the execution of the two month long "tied together" specials was just poor on kabam's part!
    Frankly? Think they tried to get too clever in their control of items we obtain and made a mess.

I mean if ur cav ur missing out on hypothetically 24,000 6* shards so I’d say it’s worth it
  • Options
    Rap said:

Are you sure ? There have been an awful lot of posted pics by people asking where to get those 2 champs (so obviously they don’t have those champs yet), showing all the Objectives on their screen that they have waiting to complete by using Anti-Venom.

Why would it matter if you finally pulled AV (ok, that's gonna be an abbreviation problem going forward, which AV do ppl mean in future posts, in this case I obviously mean Anti-Venom, lol) from a crystal (and so may still not have Symbioid yet), versus got AV plus your Symbioid from in-game mail after doing the Sept objectives (which are still available, btw).

Should still be able to complete the objectives that require AV, no matter how you got him.
  • Options
    I am cav but 2 6 stars aren't gonna make or break me. And i have had enough of jumping through hoops to get a "chance" at something. I am big on return on investment! My personal feeling is that in this case there is not enough return on the investment...my time.
  • Options
    Agent Venom = AV

Anti-Venom = A-V
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,356 ★★★★
    Rap said:

I am cav but 2 6 stars aren't gonna make or break me. And i have had enough of jumping through hoops to get a "chance" at something. I am big on return on investment! My personal feeling is that in this case there is not enough return on the investment...my time.

Well, if you do them all at once, it‘s taking quite some time.

If you did them continuously during September, it was way easier. September EQ had lots of the required enemies, you were able to complete more and more stuff during your EQ playthrough or Arena matches …

And the rewards (my little Symbiote and October SQ rewards) are totally worth it.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Rap said:

Every single person I’ve seen that has claimed to finish the requirements and claimed they didn’t receive the symbiote and anti-venom has been proven wrong so far when asked to post a screenshot of their special objective tab.
    Rap said:

And not only was the communication not great!

They made it clear enough what was required, it’s people’s own fault at this point.
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    I did do all of the sept chains, i did get the symbiote. I also got taken for 15 t4b on the "Original" final week of the chain, because it was not working as intended, and then despite the fact it seriously hammered some summoner inventory it is being ignored!
    Then a quick fix went up that gave everyone full credit for ranking 1 3*!
    ONE RANK UP MIND YOU!
    And i did not even get credit for the 3 4 stars i had already ranked to 5!
    Last month was a grindy burn out! The way i got had by the final chain and the grind to Raise this symbiote is a burn out!
    And anybody who missed this!
    Meh! Not a big deal!
    Let's just say!
    For what it cost me to participate in it?? I'd rather have my cats back!
    I did pull two meme tier 6 stars from the crystal built using anti-venom.
    But two more meme tier champs for grinding? Won't miss em!
  • Options
    edited October 2021
    You can disagree all you like! But 15 t4b, 9 t4c, all the gold and iso it cost me to rank champs I got no real use for anymore?
    I would rather have it all back!
    I am completely underwhelmed by what i have gotten for it!
    Not gonna be ranking the 2 six star dogs i pulled! But i sure could used that stuff to rank one of those i have that are worth ranking!
    What do you think? Should i drop a bunch of iso and gold on Jane Thor or sym spidey?
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I’d rather have the 2 6*s but that’s just me, even if they are supposedly memes.