**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

do u want access of October's side quest?

Comments

• Options
    Yes, kabam should have to make changes.
    Final preparations never popped up. I would have played it. I loved the last symbiote game. What the heck?. Please fix
  • Options
    No, It's fine whatever they did...
    You had a whole month to do them, there was no side quest last month so what were you doing? The objectives you can do in like an hour in arena, quick quick. Stop complaining and just do them. Besides October daily side quest is stackable, so if you come late you can catch up in like 1 or 2 days. Why do you think kabam gave 40 plus days to do last months special objectives, they knew people were gonna complain hence the long time period given to do the September special objectives.
  • Options

Many of us, who are very active every day, did not know you had to complete Sep **** to play Oct ****. Been playing for 3+ years, 100% all content and I had no clue. I don’t read every little thing, because nothing like this has EVER happened before. Ridiculous.

Whats so hard about completing a few special objective fights? Takes 1 hour in arena and you done.
  • Options
    Grindrgod said:

I complete Septembers cav eq 100%, and that wasn't even enough to complete the first tier (Training Daze) of the solo objectives, which means I'm supposed to be grinding out who knows how many fights to reach final preparations, which I am not interested in doing. I don't get why people are in support of having to grind through September, for ACCESS to October objectives. Games are supposed to be fun and challenging, not time-consuming and punishing.

150 arena fights, takes like 1 hour. You had the whole of last month to do that.
  • Options
    bm3epps said:

I guess I won't be doing October's event🤷

Now you get 2 months of doing nothing cause you decided not to do something that would take you an hour in arena, when you had a whole month to complete it.
  • Options
    Jeal79 said:

It's only a matter of time before I log into the forum one day and see a post along the lines of...
    "I want Thronebreaker title and rewards but do not want to fight the Grandmaster"

What is it about the phrase "pre-requisite" that people find so hard to understand.

This months event has a requirement to fulfil in order for you to take part. The clock hasn't stopped on those objectives. You can still complete them and then move onto the October SQ.

Simple enough terms. Do September objectives and October SQ or give it a hard pass and wait for November content.

Crying about it isn't solving anything. Harsh but true. Tough love folks.

Exactly, 35 days to do all of that. There wasn't even a side quest, so what the hell were people doing lol.
  • Options
    TheVyrus said:

I really don't care about the side quest, in fact I like when there isn't one sometimes. I have other things to do with my time and taking a month or two off helps manage my time and keeps me from spending.
    My bigger issue is locking one of the most desired champions behind it without clear communication. I read the announcement of his return and still didn't catch that the September objectives were a prerequisite to receive him.

Was all over the place since the beginning of September. In game mail, MCOC Youtube videos, MCOC Forums, etc.. was so clear, do the special objectives to gain access to this months quest. Takes like an hour to do in arena, the time you spent complaining you could have been done.
  • Options

It's Kabams catch 22.
    Brilliant if you don't work for a living and don't have a life, yet at the same time they want you to spend your cash.
    So unless you're a millionaire or a loser Kabam really doesn't care about the average player.

Whats so hard about grinding arena for 1 hour? when you had 35 days to do that, There was no side quests related to that months EQ, special objectives were easy enough to do.
  • Options
    Shepard69 said:

I mean which kind of trick is it???
    Are u forcing summoners to do those runs that they don't wanna do??
    If summoner don't wanna do September's objectives then why can't he access of October's quest??? Everyone have their different choices and situations so i think it's totally wrong this time,,, sorry to say @Kabam Miike @Kabam Porthos and others please solve this problem for all your lovely summoners..... Thank you.

if this is so important to you why do you make a crying post about it 5 weeks later? Or did you only just find out?
    If you cant be bothered to do even a 3* event intended to be done over a full month. Then you frankly deserve nothing in october.
    Exactly, spot on!
  • Options
    Jeal79Jeal79 Posts: 443 ★★★
    You had ample warning. Better yet, you can still do the pre-requisite and lose nothing.

Like I said, do the objectives and crack on with October event or stand on the sidelines.

The rest of us did the requirements. What makes you so special that you don't have to
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    Jeal79 said:

You had ample warning. Better yet, you can still do the pre-requisite and lose nothing.

Like I said, do the objectives and crack on with October event or stand on the sidelines.

The rest of us did the requirements. What makes you so special that you don't have to

You skimmed over everything i said and repeated yourself. Reread as I’ve already answered your question
  • Options

I have mine, dont understand why other people decided to ignore the ample notices, then get upset when they didn't get the rewards.

Its actually hilarious watching everyone complain cause their laziness of last month is no costing them.
  • Options
    DisposablexDisposablex Posts: 57

I have mine, dont understand why other people decided to ignore the ample notices, then get upset when they didn't get the rewards.

Its actually hilarious watching everyone complain cause their laziness of last month is no costing them.
    They need to combine these posts at this point. People didn't do last months special solos, now expect to be given access to the side event. I guess they can still get access without doing the special solos. But I doubt any of them will do a legends run.
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★

What relevance do these comments have? Atleast make an argument supporting your claim. Some people don’t have time to do the bs last month but can’t participate in this month unless doing so.
  • Options
    Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★

It's Kabams catch 22.
    Brilliant if you don't work for a living and don't have a life, yet at the same time they want you to spend your cash.
    So unless you're a millionaire or a loser Kabam really doesn't care about the average player.

Strange, I’m not a millionaire and work full time and still managed to complete the objectives. So guess you’re just completely wrong in your assessment...
  • Options
    So I took a month off from the game. I returned to enjoy the new monthly content. Guess what I am feeling when I realised I cant access side quest for Oct because I had a real-life for a month. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit please help me with a reason to not delete the game from my device.
  • Options

What relevance do these comments have? Atleast make an argument supporting your claim. Some people don’t have time to do the bs last month but can’t participate in this month unless doing so.
    So you didn't have an hour to do last months special objectives which you were given 35 days to do but now suddenly you have time to do this months side quest? lol, guess last months side quests is still available to do, so why don't you go along and do them and stop complaining.