SQs: anything that I need to do daily or is anything expiring soon?

thanks4playingthanks4playing Member Posts: 805 ★★★
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
I'm sorry if I'm being dense but the SQs for this month is very confusing to me (I've read through the post multiple times).

Is there anything that I need to do daily or is anything expiring soon?

1. the Repeatable SQ: is this the SQ called "Cosmic Eclipse" where there are multiple difficulties? I guess the keys that allows me to enter into the repeatable SQ I can do within ~49 days? So I don't have to get any of the keys now? And does 1 key allow me to do all difficulties or do I have to pick only 1 difficulty?
2. The one time SQ: is the one time SQ the same as "Cosmic Horror"? This I have 27 days to do?

All of this is reminding me of a poorly designed/communicated syllabus or unreasonably demanding deadlines that you would receive at work.

I know Kabam wants feedback: the last few SQs have been so horrible. The incredible part is that they have been horrible for different reasons. It's almost like there's an effort to make things difficult, tedious, stressful, opaque for the community.

I understand that some might disagree with me, but one thing should never be negotiated: even if you want to make things creative/innovative, clear/explicit communication should never be compromised. I learned a lot more from Trucos's images (which takes only seconds to absorb) than the significant time that I put in re-reading and searching all of the Kabam's instructions.

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,432 Guardian
    Each difficulty has a door to it, you use the key to open that door and go through it. Then, once you finish the quest, or quit it, the door is locked again and you have to use another key to unlock the door. You can choose any door as long as you have a key.
  • Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    The things expire at the end of the month, so you don't have to do it daily, but I would suggest you do so you don't have to do 20 quests in one day