Platinum Pool offer disappeared

MEGATRON7214MEGATRON7214 Member Posts: 26 β˜…
edited November 2022 in General Discussion
I run 2 accounts. On 1 of my accounts I have both 5 and 6 star platinum pool offers. On the other account I only have the 6 star platinum pool offer. I would like this fixed. I'm gonna assume that it's a bug. If others have this same issue I'd like to know. πŸ˜€

Post edited by Kabam Valkyrie on

Comments

• Tonks71Tonks71 Member Posts: 2 β˜…
    After one round of the trade pieces they no longer appear at all in the store on my main account.
  • FurrymoosenFurrymoosen Member Posts: 3,089 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Tonks71 said:

After one round of the trade pieces they no longer appear at all in the store on my main account.

Not sure why reviving a year old post was necessary to communicate this, but…
    That’s how it works. Kabam stated that once a trade-in was made then that rarity would no longer be available and would disappear from the store. It is in the original content announcement on the forums and I believe they also repeated that in the game mail that came earlier today.
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Member Posts: 2,734 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Look it's reappeared 1 year later
  • K9ButtK9Butt Member Posts: 16 β˜…
    I have all 6 pieces of Platinum Pool. How do I trade them for the actual Champion

• GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Member, Guardian Posts: 6,482 Guardian
    K9Butt said:

Go to the store and looke for the gem requiring all pieces
    Popped open the Shady Dimension crystal which guarantees a Platinum Pool ….. then nothing in my roster!
This discussion has been closed.