**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How many 6* do you have now?

13»

Comments

• Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,138 ★★★★★
    100–130 (master account)
    117 - 15 6R3 as of last level up. Consider myself a guppy, goldfish at best.
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,919 ★★★★★
    130—160 (supreme account)
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,660 Guardian
    100–130 (master account)
    Saru2244 said:

A 6*R3 is really much better than a 5*R5, no doubt. But it is so hard to get a 6* - Champ up to R3. I need more than 7 Month to get my first 6*R3. Now it maybe will go faster for the second one, but even when I need only 5 Month to get the next R3, this is to slow and there also is no really Progress in that Case.

A Cavalier player has the opportunity to average getting about 20% of a T5CC every month from Cav difficulty and side quests: a Thronebreaker should get at least 25% including the Calendar. That's available to everyone regardless of any other sources like alliance content and the non-repeatable catalysts in content like story arc and variants, and separate from offers. That averages one full T5CC every five months for Cavalier players and one every four months for Thronebreakers, minimum. In practice, with other sources, players will do better than that.

The fragment crystals are random, so you won't get them perfectly at regular intervals, but over the long haul it will average out over time. When you factor in other non-repeatable sources, the first few rank 3s should come much faster than that.

Progress in this game is about the long term, and pushing through content. It is not about the game just magically getting faster. It actually does, over long enough periods of time. Players get practically for free what players in the past had to grind for half a year to get, if not longer. So if you're willing to wait three or four years, progress does just magically happen. But if you're concerned about the present, progress is up to you. Did you explore Act 6, or at least the released parts of Act 7? Did you explore all the variants? Do you explore Cavalier difficulty every month, do you do all the side quest content, do you tackle the hard stuff that comes along every so often, like Omega Rush or Summer of Pain? If you can't, do you try to get better with your skills and knowledge of the game so that you can do that content? That's where progress lies.

The game doesn't, and shouldn't hand you progress. But it presents a lot of opportunities for progress. It is up to the player to take them.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    0—20 (mini account)
    pitiful I know
  • Options
    Pr0t0t7p3Pr0t0t7p3 Posts: 187
    One less because Kabam deleted my unopened 6* nexus
  • Options
    JC10100JC10100 Posts: 44
    160+ (omega account)
    Addictor said:

i started playing 2 months after the game launched (am a p2w) have all 6 stars exept the ones thst came out this year.... all six stars are r2 50 odd ones are r3
  • Options
    0casual00casual0 Posts: 457 ★★★
    20–50 (progression account)
    25+ and only one tech...
  • Options
    Saru2244Saru2244 Posts: 181
    DNA3000 said:

Saru2244 said:

A 6*R3 is really much better than a 5*R5, no doubt. But it is so hard to get a 6* - Champ up to R3. I need more than 7 Month to get my first 6*R3. Now it maybe will go faster for the second one, but even when I need only 5 Month to get the next R3, this is to slow and there also is no really Progress in that Case.

A Cavalier player has the opportunity to average getting about 20% of a T5CC every month from Cav difficulty and side quests: a Thronebreaker should get at least 25% including the Calendar. That's available to everyone regardless of any other sources like alliance content and the non-repeatable catalysts in content like story arc and variants, and separate from offers. That averages one full T5CC every five months for Cavalier players and one every four months for Thronebreakers, minimum. In practice, with other sources, players will do better than that.

The fragment crystals are random, so you won't get them perfectly at regular intervals, but over the long haul it will average out over time. When you factor in other non-repeatable sources, the first few rank 3s should come much faster than that..
    Im not shure if i play the Game wright, but normally I get 4.500 TCC - Splinter of the Event and then, maybe, some Splinter in the Sidequests. But this depends on the Sidequests and is not for sure. So there are Month with 20 % but every Month? Could be, but not must be.

But your last Paragraph names the Problem. Let´s take your 20 %, then when I start collecting, i get thoese 20 % of the one class in the first Month and then 20 % of an other in the second Month, in the third Month again an other class and then, maybe in the forth Month some Splinter of a Class i got before. So now i have 40 % of a Class after 4 Month and in the fith Month I get Splinter of a new Class again. It might be wright if you are mention, that on the long therm this will become easier, beacuse you have a Basic Stock of every Class. But this Example leeds up to the 7 Month, which I mentioned earlier and with a bit of bad luck, it can even take 10 months or more.

From my point of view, there is therefore no contradiction between our positions. I just think it just takes too long to get a real Progress, even when it become easier later on.