**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So tomorrow is the day...

raviXsharmaraviXsharma Posts: 514 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Hey guys! So tomorrow I'll be going head to head, toe to toe with the grandmaster and complete my initial act 6 run and finally claim the thronebreaker title. I had been waiting to form any one tier 5 class catalyst to form 75% so that I can get 25% of that class catalyst since March. And this month I could finally so it. Thanks to kabam's RNG. Aside from that, if you could give some advice on the fight or the path on the way I'd really appreciate it. I'm planning on going with cosmic path with tenacity. Also suggest MVP champs you guys used to take grandmaster and on the paths. Wish me luck. Have a great day!
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• RaviDaviRaviDavi Posts: 800 ★★★
    I used Apocalypse for the path except for that Annihilus, Vision Aarkus and CMM I used Doctor Doom.
    Doom was my MVP for the Grandmaster. Check out enough YouTube videos to see examples of how to handle the fight.

Good luck!!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Awesome! I would definitely go the cosmic path. The gm fight is actually really fun, better than most of act 6!

If you could post your roster I could help you with team choices if you want.
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2021
    I used this team to beat Grandmaster. I think that I used Sunspot for the whole cosmic path. Good luck!

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Good luck
  • AntzRodzAntzRodz Posts: 255 ★★
    Good luck ...
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,173 ★★★★★
    I ran the cosmic path with Doom and Sym Supreme, but I used The Champion (with Luke Cage synergy) for most of the GM fight. Also Prof X in the last phase.

As long as you understand the fight mechanics and can successfully dex his sp1 over and over, you can use a lot of champs. The Champion/Cage made intercepting a zero risk breeze. I assume you have watched videos on how to do this fight.

Good luck.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Magneto and Morningstar for the cosmic path. Colossus is amazing for the GM. I didn't bring him and the fight took FOREVER
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    Thought this war gonna be a thread about knull early access bundles...
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    edited October 2021

Renaxqq said:

@GarrettN
    Yes, I did it. 🙄

and ya only used 5 units hats off to ya 🎩
    🤦🤦🤦