**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mojo or Diablo?

ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I just beat Kang and got those sweet, sweet Act 7.3 rewards. Thanks to them, two things happened. I formed a mystic t5cc that was supposed to take Mojo to r3, and I pulled Diablo from a featured 6* crystal. The latter really screwed with my dedication to the former and I'm in kind of a bind now.

Would you r3 Mojo right away or hold onto the mystic t5cc and focus on Diablo at the moment?

To give some context, I don't currently run suicides (but have them unlocked) and my Mojo is sig 129 while Diablo is unawakened. I also have 4 points in mystic dispersion.

Mojo or Diablo? 53 votes

Go for Mojo!
18%
yossHammerbro_64Superchampion_TheExit27MCOCHazzaSkyLord7000HoitadoOoooiiiiieeeeeeAvi613MutantA___4444 10 votes
Focus on Diablo for now
67%
DrZolaSpeedbumpTerraJcobra25LibertyPrimeV1MoosetiptronicStarKillerVIIZADO1991SbkruebEtjamaMobile_P0tat0Mother_FlerkenBlackshadow0203TRONG94_coloEwell65SSS69MaratoxRenaxqqInternetLoserChimi94 36 votes
Don't sleep on Iron Fist, you fool!
13%
IronGladiator22FabwiziChaosMax1012RiptideAce2319AidenTheWiseIcyCoolDudeDoodle 7 votes
Post edited by Kabam Pertinax on

Comments

• Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Don't sleep on Iron Fist, you fool!
    Riptide said:

Gotta go for the big brain buff play

/s

I agree investing in Iron Fist is the big brain play
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Thanks, everyone! I took Diablo to r2 and will test him out. There's no hurry to decide who should get the t5cc before I have enough resources to r3 one of them.
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Focus on Diablo for now
    Ercarret said:

Thanks, everyone! I took Diablo to r2 and will test him out. There's no hurry to decide who should get the t5cc before I have enough resources to r3 one of them.

While I really enjoy playing Mojo and in his Advantageous Match Ups he Flat Dominates, however Diablo just works so much better in Overall Match Ups on top of having his own Advantageous Fights.

Mojo's still one of the only Mystics that Really Needs his Awakened Ability, and would still have no problem with Damage even at R2 thanks to how High that Sig is, so it's not like he's a Wasted Investment.