**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New drop rates by accident

gp87gp87 Posts: 325 ★★★
edited October 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
When we are at rank 4 champs nowadays, especially thronebrakers, is it so gamebraking a 5-6% chance for a six star at cavalier crystal? Its 300 units each (or 10$). I know, drop rates know was by mistake, but it would be nice to consider to keep them, because 5* now for an endgame means only iso. Maybe that will bring back the interest for cavaliers.
I dont want to sound arrogant at my post, i just say that 5-6% of a 6* champ (at a pool of 200+ champions) it’s something that should stay at game.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    They should introduce a thronebreaker crystal or make Mythic crystals more available.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

They should introduce a thronebreaker crystal or make Mythic crystals more available.

I agree. Thronebreaker has been here for how long now? Remember wish crystals too?

Personally, they need to start updating opportunities for more champs and benefits for thronebreaker instead of putting effort into whatever that relic system is they mentioned
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,013 ★★★★★
    Bad_Omen said:

With the crystal announcement they do rig the crystal drop

Proof?
  • pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,815 Guardian
    edited October 2021
    Cavalier crystals are nothing but crystals of regret. Never buy em, or you are eventually gonna be filled with a lot of regret.
    Sadly if you do end up buying them, it is your fault and you live with the consequences, good or bad (it is 95% bad).
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★

Bad_Omen said:

Proof?
    When people talk this way it’s very odd.
    What proof have you they don’t? I’m not saying they do. But it’s not unimaginable or unlikely they do. Maybe they even lie with numbers. Maybe it is ~5% chance to get a 6*. But maybe all 6* are not weighted the same. Maybe your 100 times more likely to pull groot over apocalypse? This isn’t even defined as they’re not required to share what 6*s you’re more likely to pull. Businesses can and do mislead and bend the truth regularly. Especially when no one can prove it…
  • JollyHawkJollyHawk Posts: 536 ★★★

Bad_Omen said:

Proof?
    What proof have you they don’t? I’m not saying they do. But it’s not unimaginable or unlikely they do. Maybe they even lie with numbers. Maybe it is ~5% chance to get a 6*. But maybe all 6* are not weighted the same. Maybe your 100 times more likely to pull groot over apocalypse? This isn’t even defined as they’re not required to share what 6*s you’re more likely to pull. Businesses can and do mislead and bend the truth regularly. Especially when no one can prove it…
    That's a whole lot of 'maybe"s.

JollyHawk said:

Bad_Omen said:

Proof?
    That's a whole lot of 'maybe"s.

Life is full of maybes…
    I can make it more simple tho.
    If I were a business I’d seek the Avenue that would allow me to extract the maximum amount of money from my patrons. And I’d hope they’d take the approach that “this is all on the up and up. There’s no evidence I’m being misled, I completely trust this entity that’s trying to extract my funds. Anyone that even suggests they may be doing something against my own interests is simply a tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorist” I wouldn’t even have to show proof of my work. Since these guys advocate for me.
    I mean it’s not like a company never got caught manipulating drop rates to favor people that spend. So they’d never manipulate them in any other ways. Right?
    Calm as Hindu cows.

Bad_Omen said:

Proof?
    The burden is on you to prove it otherwise. People claim the pulls are rigged because they don't get what they want. They claim to know it's rigged but their sample size is way to small to even know. Nothing in the history of this game has ever definitively shown any signs of crystals being rigged. People lack understanding of what RNG is.

Bad_Omen said:

Proof?
    The burden is on you to prove it otherwise. People claim the pulls are rigged because they don't get what they want. They claim to know it's rigged but their sample size is way to small to even know. Nothing in the history of this game has ever definitively shown any signs of crystals being rigged. People lack understanding of what RNG is.
    I’m not trying to prove anything. I’m simple shining a light on the fact they could do this. And it wouldn’t even be breaking the rules and there is no way to prove it.

Drop rates can be changed in real time… if they wanted to tier out internally champs into high. Medium and low. Then weight the chance of pulling a “high” tier champ within the 6* % of getting a drop from a cav they could. This is just a fact.

I gotta tell you. I would. I regularly find myself in yield meetings and discussing strategy on profit…. I would do this…. Lol. The goal is to make money while providing a service. If I can do both wel without losing faith of the consumer because I don’t have to show them it’s not 100% “fair” why not?

Bad_Omen said:

Proof?
    I’m not trying to prove anything. I’m simple shining a light on the fact they could do this. And it wouldn’t even be breaking the rules and there is no way to prove it.

Drop rates can be changed in real time… if they wanted to tier out internally champs into high. Medium and low. Then weight the chance of pulling a “high” tier champ within the 6* % of getting a drop from a cav they could. This is just a fact.

I gotta tell you. I would. I regularly find myself in yield meetings and discussing strategy on profit…. I would do this…. Lol. The goal is to make money while providing a service. If I can do both wel without losing faith of the consumer because I don’t have to show them it’s not 100% “fair” why not?
    Except they've stated that all champs in single rarity crystals all have equal drop rates. Other crystals have the drop rates listed.