**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Event Quest and Story mode parry/dex control issues compensation

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,138 ★★★★★
edited October 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's great that we keep getting regular AQ and AW compensation in light of the poor game control issues, but where's the compensation in form of normal revives and health potions for regular content? Especially with the release of 7.3, I've personally spent a lot of revives and health potions making my way through the story content (as well as EQ) caused by game control issues.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★

7.3 just came out. Gotta milk the players.

And 7.4 beta invites went out this week too.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    When can we expect 7.4 to come out? I’m thinking March
  • DarkGuardianDarkGuardian Posts: 185 ★★
    too op my friend, too op
  • gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    Don't waste your breath. Countless of us have brought this up repeatedly, every week for two months. They're ignoring us and simply deleting every thread on the topic. In fact, I'd wager dollars against pesos that this very thread won't survive the hour.
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    the 1st solo compensation with the nexus 6* crystal was so good i spent more than i should have that month. i've cut down since then. With the black Friday deals coming up in November maybe Kabam should be looking at a similar solo compensation again before November hits....just saying.
  • JDubsJDubs Posts: 152
    Awww… my comment was removed and so was the guys that said he quit a few months ago😞
  • DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,567 ★★★★
    Best we can do is stop playing the content and wait for the fix or choose to spend your revives to complete the content. Your call!
  • GooshGoosh Posts: 14
    I don't want any more compensation. I want the game to work properly. Its been far too long.
  • MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
    So many input lag and issues - fed up and came to post after another death. It's beyond annoying - fix the game
  • ZeraphanZeraphan Posts: 324 ★★★
    I managed to get completion on 7.3, but I really don't want to even think about exploration with these issues so prevalent.