**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I Finally Got Him!

HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
After such a long time of people telling me to use Magneto and me having to explain I don’t have him, I finally pull him

From a ThroneBreaker Daily Crystal as well. Gave him my generic from the Knull Quest.

Comments

• Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Sweet! Yeah that "just use x" response really gets tiresome when even being a day-1 player doesn't guarantee you have all 5*s, even the old ones.
  • Options
    Sparx265Sparx265 Posts: 268
    Dude me too!!! I just got him today from a monthly cav! Great pull man.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I lucked into a 5* and 6*, they both come with me everywhere!
  • Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    Hoitado said:

After such a long time of people telling me to use Magneto and me having to explain I don’t have him, I finally pull him

From a ThroneBreaker Daily Crystal as well. Gave him my generic from the Knull Quest.

Congrats Still Waiting For me to pull him too
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Now that you gave him a gem, you’ll pull him in your next 5 relevant crystals. Conspiracies aside, I like to take champs to a decent rank before I give the gem. Then again, maybe you had mutant gems to spare
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

Now that you gave him a gem, you’ll pull him in your next 5 relevant crystals. Conspiracies aside, I like to take champs to a decent rank before I give the gem. Then again, maybe you had mutant gems to spare

I’ll be fine if that happens as he needs more sigs anyways
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 405 ★★
    Grats.hes a big reason I just hit Cav
  • Options
    ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,086 ★★★★★
    I know how it feels. Got Hyperion the same way. Best feeling
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 749 ★★★
    It's still wild to see people get excited over him now. That was a great buff they did. New players wouldn't even believe how he used to be.