**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Daredevil HK possible bug

Daredevil HK’s passive states “sticks apprentice- while in this mode, attacks reduce the damage of the opponents passive degeneration and direct damage effects by 100% for .2 second(s)”
If this is true then when attacking into an opponent you should never be receiving any type of passive damage? Right? Kind of like when you have your rage debuff on you and you fight void and you just degen to death. Shouldn’t you be taking no damage while hitting into Void? I really hope I’m right as this would help DDHK very very much and we all know he needs some help.

Comments

• Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    TripleB said:

Daredevil HK’s passive states “sticks apprentice- while in this mode, attacks reduce the damage of the opponents passive degeneration and direct damage effects by 100% for .2 second(s)”
    If this is true then when attacking into an opponent you should never be receiving any type of passive damage? Right? Kind of like when you have your rage debuff on you and you fight void and you just degen to death. Shouldn’t you be taking no damage while hitting into Void? I really hope I’m right as this would help DDHK very very much and we all know he needs some help.

Is he max sig?

• Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    He needs to be max sig for it.
    And it only happens when you're actively attacking so downtime for it will occur.
    DDHK v Void is gonna hurt, since DDHKs rage Debuff counts for Voids abilities.

Imo the 0.20 second window for it is too small, double it and it would work alot better
  • Options
    TripleBTripleB Posts: 246 ★★
    Yes he is max sig, if you don’t have one maybe I can take a video to show what I’m talking about @Terra @Diablord
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    TripleB said:

Yes he is max sig, if you don’t have one maybe I can take a video to show what I’m talking about @Terra @Diablord

I have a 5/65 s200. Use him against Void a fair bit, since Void gets paired with miss nodes frequently Haven't come across any Voids lately though.
    He should be able to ignore the damage he gets from debuffs via Voids abilities.
    It's like a diet Namor, instead of reflect, ignoration.