**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

am i doing good plz let me know

jereesjerees Posts: 246
edited October 2021 in General Discussion
i do not know if this is vverygood for the leval i am but i would like insight thx

Comments

• Options
    i hae plaed this game for years now and i think i am doing good but there is better players out tere that can tell me
  • Options
    also i am leval 39 and i got a max rank 1 6* lol
  • Options
    also i got a lot of champs but i do not know who to upgrade or use plz help
  • Options
    AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
    jerees said:

i hae plaed this game for years now and i think i am doing good but there is better players out tere that can tell me

How many years?
  • Options
    Hoitado said:

jerees said:

Hoitado said:

jerees said:

also what do you mean when ou say baby flex

You’re tryna flex that you have a 6* at Level 39 which is impressive but your roster isn’t developed enough to be a full on flex post

Baby Flex Post 😊
    ok well what should i do to make my roster better
    In order to get better you must do two things.

1. Sell your soul to Mephisto. I know it may sound crazy but it actually works really great. And don’t worry about the red splotches on your skin that you’ll get after you sell your soul. Completely Normal

2. Spend Money. Nuff said

In all actuality you have a good account and even though I’m not sure where you are story wise you seem like you’re doing alright. Just keep playing and practicing skill such as parrying and dexing.
    one lol and two thx and three i am on the last act and leval of chap 4 so pretty far
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    I mean you’re on act 4 so just keep playing I guess
  • Options
    Sean_Who said:

It's not very good really, no. The champions you have aren't ranked up very much; join an active alliance and participate in Alliance Quest to rank up champions that will help you move into the next progression level.

I'm going to assume your next step would be uncollected (IIRC beat act 5 chapter 2 quest 6 - The Collector). Look at some guides or videos on how/who to beat him with, you want either quick access to easy damage or someone who can avoid unblockable special attacks.

You will then unlock better rewards and access to the monthly Uncollected event quest - in turn, you will get more champions.

You may need some specific counters to finish act 5 but ideally you would start looking at your next progression level (Cavalier) which you are limited to 5 and 6 star champions in act 6 and rank up accordingly.

thx for the help
  • Options
    marino123 said:

I think you're doing good. It's way too early in your game to judge your profile fully. Also, don't listen to those who say it isn't that good. It's a game. Enjoy and play as you like it

and ya i will enjoy the game but i also want to make progresion
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    5 years? sorry, no. Not good. Ive played for two years (once at the beginning and then i started again when covid hit and have been addictted since) and am far beyond where you are. Its easy to progress, especially for free (although sometimes slower depending on skill.

Sorry to be harsh. Just the reality of it
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

5 years? sorry, no. Not good. Ive played for two years (once at the beginning and then i started again when covid hit and have been addictted since) and am far beyond where you are. Its easy to progress, especially for free (although sometimes slower depending on skill.

Sorry to be harsh. Just the reality of it

dude i do not play every day and i do not grind every min
  • Options
    Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    You obviously play this game very casually, which is cool. But asking for advice on here where the majority of us play regularly, we're probably all going to say the same sort of thing. If you want to progress you're going to have to invest a bit more time and do some more content. Still on Act 4 after 5 years is slow going... even for someone who plays for a couple of hours every week or so.
    Guessing you also don't do any Event Quests either. If you 100% master difficulty you get 3000 5 stars shards or there abouts. That doesn't take all that long. In 4 years you could have gotten 144,000 5 star shards. That would give you a much larger 5 star roster than the one you have now.
    Then you have the special quests where occasionally it's very easy to win 5 star shards or crystals... mutant Island I recall you got a featured 5 star crystal just for winning a few fights that weren't that hard.

• Options
    Stebo_79 said:

You obviously play this game very casually, which is cool. But asking for advice on here where the majority of us play regularly, we're probably all going to say the same sort of thing. If you want to progress you're going to have to invest a bit more time and do some more content. Still on Act 4 after 5 years is slow going... even for someone who plays for a couple of hours every week or so.
    Guessing you also don't do any Event Quests either. If you 100% master difficulty you get 3000 5 stars shards or there abouts. That doesn't take all that long. In 4 years you could have gotten 144,000 5 star shards. That would give you a much larger 5 star roster than the one you have now.
    Then you have the special quests where occasionally it's very easy to win 5 star shards or crystals... mutant Island I recall you got a featured 5 star crystal just for winning a few fights that weren't that hard.

ya i see also i got the 5* goldpool like 3 years ago when he was first interdued to the game not whatever mutant island you talk of if that is what it is i am not sure
  • Options
    Ace2319Ace2319 Posts: 619 ★★★
    jerees said:

Stebo_79 said:

ya i see also i got the 5* goldpool like 3 years ago when he was first interdued to the game not whatever mutant island you talk of if that is what it is i am not sure
    It was an old side quest and it was very easy to pick up a 5* featured crystal from it. For your account level you have a lot of good champs. If you want more I would recommend pushing for uncollected. Watch some videos and maybe don’t use your 6* in act 4 so you can learn some more skills
  • Options
    AncelAncel Posts: 109
    Looks like u might have got lucky with ggc and pools gold but that’s it otherwise u average
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    Sorry I believe you are below average. Perhaps play more and join an active alliance to grow.
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Why did Kabam delete my comments from this post

In no way was I being rude to the OP.

I swear they don’t know what sarcasm is
  • Options

*makes a post asking how’s he doing* “not that great after 5 years” WelL i dOnT gRiNd evERydAY

ok i get it i have grided a bit more this weekend just saying
  • Options
    2StarKing said:

Sorry I believe you are below average. Perhaps play more and join an active alliance to grow.

ya i know and i am in a pretty good alliance it is active and has a rating of 2,200,000 witch i think is ok for my leval
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    I’m not going to comment on your roster because a lot of other people have done so but I suggest ranking up ghost. She’ll help you a lot when you get to act 5.
  • Options
    Wordunken said:

awesome work man congrats.
    ı get it; you dont play this game often and people are right, the account is not "doing great" so to speak but have fun, this is a game.

for the tips alliances either completely lack any effort or just filled with insane people to get 15 rank 3 in a year and a half, want some form of communication and will send 500 messages in like 3 hours and will tag you in like 10 of those and will be passive agresive towards you for not responding shorther than 2 hours.finding one just in the middle is almost imposible without searching for a week maybe and ı dont think you will/have time for that.

if you are a casual player you most important goal must be completing the montly event quests(+side) EVERY month. they are not permenant unlike story content, and give ideal rewards for energy-difficulty. try to grind arena every so often when you just want to play it a bit if you have finished the eq and want more. and with the accumilating rank up materials and units from everything make some pushes in story content for new titles and heroes.

ok well thx
  • Options
    Will3808 said:

I’m not going to comment on your roster because a lot of other people have done so but I suggest ranking up ghost. She’ll help you a lot when you get to act 5.

ya but she only a 4* plus i just got 4* ebony maw so should i upgrade him i have been told he is good
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

Will3808 said:

ya but she only a 4* plus i just got 4* ebony maw so should i upgrade him i have been told he is good
    Ghost may be a 4* but she is one of your best champions, so 100% max her out. Check out some guides on youtube on her as well.
    As far as Maw goes, don't bother.