Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

am i doing good plz let me know

2»

Comments

• Options
    jereesjerees Posts: 246
    TRONG94 said:

jerees said:

Will3808 said:

I’m not going to comment on your roster because a lot of other people have done so but I suggest ranking up ghost. She’ll help you a lot when you get to act 5.

ya but she only a 4* plus i just got 4* ebony maw so should i upgrade him i have been told he is good
    You believe when someone told you Maw is good? Your roster makes everybody think you've played for less than 1 month.
    whys that
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    TRONG94 said:

jerees said:

Will3808 said:

I’m not going to comment on your roster because a lot of other people have done so but I suggest ranking up ghost. She’ll help you a lot when you get to act 5.

ya but she only a 4* plus i just got 4* ebony maw so should i upgrade him i have been told he is good
    You believe when someone told you Maw is good? Your roster makes everybody think you've played for less than 1 month.
    Im starting to believe this thread was created by a little kid. Believes anything, 5 years and thats the roster they have...i feel bad
  • Options
    Skiddy212 said:

TRONG94 said:

jerees said:

Will3808 said:

Im starting to believe this thread was created by a little kid. Believes anything, 5 years and thats the roster they have...i feel bad
    one i am 16 thx and two my roster ia not that bad and it is luck of the draw and i do have like goldpool
  • Options
    Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    jerees said:

Skiddy212 said:

TRONG94 said:

jerees said:

Will3808 said:

one i am 16 thx and two my roster ia not that bad and it is luck of the draw and i do have like goldpool
    I dunno man the average player would be able to get a better roster starting a new account in three weeks to a month
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Malreck04 said:

jerees said:

Skiddy212 said:

TRONG94 said:

jerees said:

Will3808 said:

I dunno man the average player would be able to get a better roster starting a new account in three weeks to a month
    very true^. An goldpool is a trophy champ
  • Options
    Malreck04 said:

jerees said:

Skiddy212 said:

TRONG94 said:

jerees said:

Will3808 said:

i thghout champs like silver surfur and venom and stuff war good
  • Options
    Legend_211Legend_211 Posts: 30
    I have only been playing from 2.5 years I have completed 5.3 have 4-5 5* maxed out and much more greatness
  • Options

I have only been playing from 2.5 years I have completed 5.3 have 4-5 5* maxed out and much more greatness

ok well you probly grinded a lot more
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    I’m not sure if there’s any way to tell anymore if anyone is “objectively accomplished” in the game except those playing the highest levels. I’m a thronebreaker player but I’m not at the highest levels or even accomplished. There are several things that indicate end game players and I don’t have or do any of them.

As to being able to tell if somebody is doing well in early level game, well, really good people do new account challenges and get cav in a week. I can get uncollected in a week (another way of seeing I’m not on their level, lol). That’s in part because the game now gives people the tools to do, that because they want them to progress. So many of the new account objectives and side quests are just designed to escalate progression rapidly.

So it’s really just up to you. If you really just want to play a few minutes here and there and your happy with that you’re doing great. If you want to grind and move on, the game makes that possible. But, objectively good is a long way off (I don’t have it).
  • Options
    Lovejoy72 said:

I’m not sure if there’s any way to tell anymore if anyone is “objectively accomplished” in the game except those playing the highest levels. I’m a thronebreaker player but I’m not at the highest levels or even accomplished. There are several things that indicate end game players and I don’t have or do any of them.

As to being able to tell if somebody is doing well in early level game, well, really good people do new account challenges and get cav in a week. I can get uncollected in a week (another way of seeing I’m not on their level, lol). That’s in part because the game now gives people the tools to do, that because they want them to progress. So many of the new account objectives and side quests are just designed to escalate progression rapidly.

So it’s really just up to you. If you really just want to play a few minutes here and there and your happy with that you’re doing great. If you want to grind and move on, the game makes that possible. But, objectively good is a long way off (I don’t have it).

well thx for the input