**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Goldblum's Challenge Legend run estimate

Comments

• GamerGamer Posts: 10,160 ★★★★★
    xNig wrote: »
    Good timing @Deadbyrd9. All the best!

I did 1:04 for this and ran the wrong boost until the last 3 paths. :D
    Hope u get it. Now im scary to try. To get it. Only one im have is SL. But he only. Rap he danmged. Op one 30 hits so Mabye im stil have a canche. With full suvside. Let se when im try :-)
  • Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★
    Gamer wrote: »

Hope u get it. Now im scary to try. To get it. Only one im have is SL. But he only. Rap he danmged. Op one 30 hits so Mabye im stil have a canche. With full suvside. Let se when im try :-)

WOW.
    guUd loCk deWd, yew GaT da lAgndS.
    Superman69 wrote: »

WOW.
    im com from Danmark so english is not my Best. But im trying. You shuld be happy im not. Witrt Thah much.

• MillybearMillybear Posts: 113

WOW.
    im com from Danmark so english is not my Best. But im trying. You shuld be happy im not. Witrt Thah much.

English your improve. Please now do it!
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★

I’d suggest not to. Not belittling you. But if you only have SL you’re gonna be facing 2 class disadvantaged and you’re really handicapped if he procs shock.

Nonetheless, good luck if you’re planning to try.

I’d suggest not to. Not belittling you. But if you only have SL you’re gonna be facing 2 class disadvantaged and you’re really handicapped if he procs shock.

Nonetheless, good luck if you’re planning to try.
    hav my times. So. Desmatter Thah much anyways But Thx. For the advise ikow. He not the Best But last time im try. Im didt it with half suvside. And didt use bosts. And im use 4 Stars last time Becasse of spidey. But many Thx for the advis. Im have to get it Berfor 6 Stars.

• Superman69Superman69 Posts: 534 ★★★

WOW.

A better way would be opening google translate, writing in your own language, then pasting the english translation here. It's not perfect but understandable to the very least.

And about SL, there was a guy with iphone 8+ who did it in 52 mins. So he's a good option.
  • LeviaquilaLeviaquila Posts: 3
    edited October 2017
    U will need to accomplish it at least within 1 hour.
    If u want a decent chance, get around 45 minutes or so.

Thus if your over 1 hour u will not be a legend for sure

WOW.

A better way would be opening google translate, writing in your own language, then pasting the english translation here. It's not perfect but understandable to the very least.

And about SL, there was a guy with iphone 8+ who did it in 52 mins. So he's a good option.
    Thx. Ikow But. It stil dont lern my mistake and How im type. Thah why im dont use tranlate. And hav iPhone 7 plus so im try to AIM with 1 huers alest 1 huers and 4 minut. If it is over 1 huers and 30 minut ikow im wont get it :-)

• italian_treeitalian_tree Posts: 79
    i think anything under 70mins is good far the title
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’m not sure man. I don’t think many outside 1:15 will get it. I did 1:08
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    Yeah, there is a legends leaderboard to get points towards, but also people want to test their skills and be the best at every event. They enjoy the competition to get a top 100 time. They aren’t trying to steal a title from others. If you can’t beat the legends then you don’t deserve to be one @Horror_punk

Like anything is fair in this game. Leaderboard??? This quest should not account for that.

The truth is that this people that already got the title with multiple god tier 5 stars do have an advantage and take away others chance of getting the tittle. But what can you expect from this unfair system.
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Yeah, there is a legends leaderboard to get points towards, but also people want to test their skills and be the best at every event. They enjoy the competition to get a top 100 time. They aren’t trying to steal a title from others. If you can’t beat the legends then you don’t deserve to be one @Horror_punk

Like anything is fair in this game. Leaderboard??? This quest should not account for that.

The truth is that this people that already got the title with multiple god tier 5 stars do have an advantage and take away others chance of getting the tittle. But what can you expect from this unfair system.

Says the one who tries to belittle everyone but does not reveal his ign.

Why should existing legends be obligated to give others a chance of getting the title?
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Why should existing legends be obligated to give others a chance of getting the title?

They shouldn't, nobody should want a participation trophy. I want to earn the title
    danielmath wrote: »
    They shouldn't, nobody should want a participation trophy. I want to earn the title

Agree with you on that bro. Spoken like a true man.
    edited October 2017

Why should i give you my in game ID. And i dont belittle anyone mate. It is not about players giving chance to others it is about kabam making it fair for the community and allowing player to get legend run once only.

Or allowing the top 50 spots for new legends only.
  • Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★

Let them do what they want bud, we can't force anyone to do or not to do anything
    If they got time and resources and money then let them enjoy lol

Btw my IGN is Daintydesert
    Why should i give you my in game ID. And i dont belittle anyone mate. It is not about players giving chance to others it is about kabam making it fair for the community and allowing player to get legend run once only.

And how is that fair for those who want the extra t4cc or just enjoy the thrill of seeing how well they can run the quest making as little mistakes as possible?

Fair is how it is now. Everyone having an equal chance of running and winning it.
  • danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★

Or allowing the top 50 spots for new legends only.

Why hasn't the NFL banned the patriots? they already won! Why are the warriors still in the NBA? ban them!
    Let them do what they want bud, we can't force anyone to do or not to do anything

xNig. Nice Mordo you have there.

And how is that fair for those who want the extra t4cc or just enjoy the thrill of seeing how well they can run the quest making as little mistakes as possible?

Fair is how it is now. Everyone having an equal chance of running and winning it.

Like you need the extra T4cc right? You need it so bad!!! They are so hard to get. The thrill of running a quest that can be easily be beaten with 4 stars? Give me a break.

xNig. Nice Mordo you have there.

Yes, playing from 2 years. Atleast i deserve this much lol
    And congrats that you already did LOL 100%
    I want that juicy magik hahah and iceman too ;)

Like you need the extra T4cc right? You need it so bad!!! They are so hard to get. The thrill of running a quest that can be easily be beaten with 4 stars? Give me a break.

Nah I’m swimming in them. I just like the thrill of finishing up the quest fast and see how little mistakes I can make. Have you tried a legends run before? If you haven’t, do so. It ain’t as easy as you think it is.

wonder how many out there find $ too much to earn....

1400 units for boosts + 1200 units for refills ain’t a lot to grind for even if you just clock arena milestones. You’re on GMT+8 ya? Which country are you from?

Haha. Thanks man. I’m contemplating my 6th r4 but still holding out for 5.4 first.

Haha. Thanks man. I’m contemplating my 6th r4 but still holding out for 5.4 first.

Same here bro, waiting for 5.4. Already did till 5.3 100% and a round of LOL with 4* SL

Same here bro, waiting for 5.4. Already did till 5.3 100% and a round of LOL with 4* SL

Good job bro! Going for 100%?

Labyrinth..? No way lol... I don't spend on useless things bud, and this game is one of the useless things. I play to enjoy but 100% labyrinth is next to impossible without spending
    I collected some units for first run but can't do that for 100%.
    Doing story quests only and story quests are possible with only simple arena grinding
    #Not a whalemilker

But im wont to du it But. My skils lvl with itersup need to improve alot stil. Im make so many. Fails when try hav nail the backdraf intersups Sry bad english