**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which 6* to Rank R2?

VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am confused and don’t know whom to rank up.

Please help and let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    Hulk buster if you don't mind his heavy reach
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cap marvel is great and with Nick she can clear a lot of paths comfortably
  • VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75

Cap marvel is great and with Nick she can clear a lot of paths comfortably

I have both maxed as 5 star
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,593 ★★★★
    Elsa
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,063 ★★★★★
    Wasp, sym supreme and venompool all good options. Pretty sure the people saying elsa are trolling or something but if you like playing her she’s an option
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 628 ★★★
    Marvel, Suprem Symbiot, Elsa, Monger

Elsa is good, particularly with Double Edge
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,294 ★★★★★
    DR OCTOPUS THE UTILLITY GOD
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 864 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Aarkus, Sym Supreme and Elsa, all these 3 are r2 worthy IMO. Who to r2 first is matter of your needs now? I’m not sure of 5star roster looks like but I will put Sym Supreme ahead of the other two if you’re yet to beat 6.2 Champion boss (note: you need pts in MD, at least 3/5). If you’ve already beat 6.2, then you should consider Aarkus first, I think he’s underrated. As long as the node is debuff immune nor the opponent isn’t immune to armor break, he can:
    - counter evade
    - Shut down robots (with synergy extends to all #metal Tech champs)
    - 80% resistance to power manipulation (eg, 25sec power drain node only drains 20% of your current power)
    If you don’t need any of these utility, then Elsa is the next candidate.
    - also shut down evade
    - tenacity on non-damaging debuffs
    - She’s able to fight stun immune matchups with relative ease if the opponent or node doesn’t have evade counter.
    Edit:
    I forgot you have Rhulk, he’s also r2 worthy. He’s a very simple champ but very effective when the opponent deals energy damage or there’s incinerate and/or poison. He can dish out a lot of damage and can also bypass certain damage caps. He’s a straightforward champ, just keep spamming sp1, sp2 if you need to top up health a lil bit.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If I were you I’d rank up sym supreme, captain marvel (even though you have the 5*), and wasp. Sym supreme is really good in heavy buff matchups, captain marvel is just good overall and since 6*s are the future you should rank up your 6* even though you have a 5*, and I just really like wasp because she does a lot of damage and is fun to play.