**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which 6* to Rank R2?

VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75
edited October 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am confused and don’t know whom to rank up.

Please help and let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    Elsa
    Hulk buster if you don't mind his heavy reach
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Cap marvel is great and with Nick she can clear a lot of paths comfortably
  • VikDabasVikDabas Posts: 75

Cap marvel is great and with Nick she can clear a lot of paths comfortably

I have both maxed as 5 star
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    Elsa
  • ChaosMax1012ChaosMax1012 Posts: 3,085 ★★★★★
    Wasp, sym supreme and venompool all good options. Pretty sure the people saying elsa are trolling or something but if you like playing her she’s an option
  • Maverick75Maverick75 Posts: 631 ★★★
    Marvel, Suprem Symbiot, Elsa, Monger

Elsa is good, particularly with Double Edge
  • 13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,384 ★★★★★
    DR OCTOPUS THE UTILLITY GOD
  • J0eySn0wJ0eySn0w Posts: 865 ★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Aarkus, Sym Supreme and Elsa, all these 3 are r2 worthy IMO. Who to r2 first is matter of your needs now? I’m not sure of 5star roster looks like but I will put Sym Supreme ahead of the other two if you’re yet to beat 6.2 Champion boss (note: you need pts in MD, at least 3/5). If you’ve already beat 6.2, then you should consider Aarkus first, I think he’s underrated. As long as the node is debuff immune nor the opponent isn’t immune to armor break, he can:
    - counter evade
    - Shut down robots (with synergy extends to all #metal Tech champs)
    - 80% resistance to power manipulation (eg, 25sec power drain node only drains 20% of your current power)
    If you don’t need any of these utility, then Elsa is the next candidate.
    - also shut down evade
    - tenacity on non-damaging debuffs
    - She’s able to fight stun immune matchups with relative ease if the opponent or node doesn’t have evade counter.
    Edit:
    I forgot you have Rhulk, he’s also r2 worthy. He’s a very simple champ but very effective when the opponent deals energy damage or there’s incinerate and/or poison. He can dish out a lot of damage and can also bypass certain damage caps. He’s a straightforward champ, just keep spamming sp1, sp2 if you need to top up health a lil bit.
  • Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    If I were you I’d rank up sym supreme, captain marvel (even though you have the 5*), and wasp. Sym supreme is really good in heavy buff matchups, captain marvel is just good overall and since 6*s are the future you should rank up your 6* even though you have a 5*, and I just really like wasp because she does a lot of damage and is fun to play.