**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

6* Knull Featured actual drop rates seem off

Zuko_ILCZuko_ILC Posts: 1,504 ★★★★★
Over 600 crystals no 6* Knull. In my alliance over 2000 crystals no 6*Knull. Never seen this ever from the new triple RNG rates. Can someone look into this. After the rates were incorrect on preview release I think someone made a mistake on the drop rates for this crystal. Would just like confirmation.

Comments

• Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I saw this youtuber got him.
    https://youtu.be/FgNZMdqe-hU
  • Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,303 ★★★★★
    Zan0 said:

If they are coded correctly that’s painful

That’s good to know. Thanks for the information. Is there a point where the odds ever increase to a 100%. My guess is never.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,546 ★★★★★
    edited October 2021
    Graves_3 said:

Zan0 said:

That’s good to know. Thanks for the information. Is there a point where the odds ever increase to a 100%. My guess is never.
    That’s correct. But to be clear, the probabilities above suggest the chance of pulling zero 6* Knulls across 2000 attempts is ~0.25%, which is like 1 in 400. Not “win the lottery” impossible, but also not a likely event either.

Dr. Zola
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

Graves_3 said:

Zan0 said:

That’s correct. But to be clear, the probabilities above suggest the chance of pulling zero 6* Knulls across 2000 attempts is ~0.25%, which is like 1 in 400. Not “win the lottery” impossible, but also not a likely event either.

Dr. Zola
    Yeah, so that’s almost the same rate as pulling him out of this Crystal.

So for one lucky guy yolo pulling 6* Knull first try, there are 2000 others not pulling him. XD
  • AMS94AMS94 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★★
    This isn't that odd....this usually happens whenever a new "desirable" champ comes to the crystals
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

I saw this youtuber got him.
    https://youtu.be/FgNZMdqe-hU

I always chuckle when they say “CEO Luck” when they spent like 1k .

“Opened 900 crystals very lucky , opening”

It’s definitely entertaining though.

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    Zuko_ILC said:

I'd just like the Kabam team to verify. It seems very odd. Granted it could happen but with them adjusting the crystals after a mistake in drop rates I fear that something went wrong. Also I'm probably under estimating how many total crystals my alliance has pulled. Its probably over 3,000+. We pull a lot of crystals and have never seen this bad of luck with a high spending alliance.

That’s understandable. 600 crystals is a lot to not get him. I hope they clarify at least to give you a peace of mind.

My last run similar to yours was with Apoc , and I missed him in cavs . I got him in featured crystal like
    5 times lol. Ever since that happened I swore off cavs. Oddly enough, I have picked up every featured champion from 6* crystals since then.
  • 2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    The 6* Knull supply is waiting at the Port of Los Angeles.
  • BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,281 ★★★★★
    I wouldn't be mad at a QoL upgrade that made it less of a pain to get champs you want. Not saying the newest champs right when they come out, but 9 months from now, it'll still be a pita to get Knull or anyone else you want.
  • Burrito2525Burrito2525 Posts: 507 ★★★
    3 people in my ally got 6* knoll from less than 5 collective crystals…
  • Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★

Wait am I reading this wrong or are you saying that you personally spent $6k on this champ?? And that your ally spent $20k?!?!!!?!

I've seen quite often on yt, about 50 crystals would get you the champ as 6*. 600 and nothing seems like way too much.