Options

Clarification on Ikaris' SP3

2»

Comments

• Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★

that’s still over 114k damage at max incinerates with no buffs

Bear in mind this is for a rank 5 6*. For a rank 5 5* the total attack of a sp3 with 215 incinerates consumed and 6 unique buff (5 personal buffs and dexterity) is ~69000. SP3s deal roughly 325% of attack as damage so it'll deal ~225k damage. Its a lot yes, but it's not A LOT if you get what I'm saying.

We'll just have to wait to see how easy it is to get to 225 incinerates and how necessary it is.
    Keep in mind what you're looking at is without masteries
  • Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★

Bear in mind this is for a rank 5 6*. For a rank 5 5* the total attack of a sp3 with 215 incinerates consumed and 6 unique buff (5 personal buffs and dexterity) is ~69000. SP3s deal roughly 325% of attack as damage so it'll deal ~225k damage. Its a lot yes, but it's not A LOT if you get what I'm saying.

We'll just have to wait to see how easy it is to get to 225 incinerates and how necessary it is.
    Masteries wouldn’t affect the damage in any significant way.
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★

Glass Cannon mastery?
  • Options
    Terra said:

Glass Cannon mastery?
    What about it?
  • Options

Terra said:

Glass Cannon mastery?
    What about it?
    Hitting harder maybe?
    What's an increase in attack of 7.2% gonna do when the sp3 increased your attack by almost 3000%. Like I said, it's insignificant
  • Options
    Terra said:

Terra said:

Glass Cannon mastery?
    What about it?
    Hitting harder maybe?
    What's an increase in attack of 7.2% gonna do when the sp3 increased your attack by almost 3000%. Like I said, it's insignificant
    A 3007.2% increase is better than a 3000% increase last I checked.
    Sure it is but that's not the point I'm making

7.2% increase in attack will lead to the sp3 doing 580 more damage. Insignificant
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,038 ★★★★★

Terra said:

Terra said:

Glass Cannon mastery?
    What about it?
    Hitting harder maybe?
    A 3007.2% increase is better than a 3000% increase last I checked.
    Sure it is but that's not the point I'm making

7.2% increase in attack will lead to the sp3 doing 580 more damage. Insignificant

Glass Cannon mastery is more universal than simply this and has other places it's useful in