**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ultimate cosmic conflict!! Who will win?

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

This is basically a contest full of competition and practise, so today I held a competition amongst all my cosmic six stars!
    The results are here-Air
    Walker with 1 persistent charge, the champion, Groot, SIP
    All champs were in one single team along with NF just for finishing fight faster.
    Air Walker isn't as bad as said from most players and he is good even with one persistent charge. I haven't told you guys but I have soloed ROL wolvie with air walker by just spamming sp3

I assume those are at rank 2 6 star champa. How you survived the 30+ hits from WS 🤔🤔🤔
    All are r1. I only have omega HB and Claire at r2
    Honest question, why did u r2 omega unduped?
    Don't expect a reasonable answer from the guy who ranked up iceman over duped archie and duped capiw
    he also thinks spider-Gwen is the best science

OGBP was better pre-buff according to him

there have been other hot takes but I can’t remember them
    Not best science she is top 5. Quake capiw ht and ibom before her. I dont like she hulk because of tough ramp up and if opponent doesn't activate specials she won't refresh furies
    void?
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,309 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

This is basically a contest full of competition and practise, so today I held a competition amongst all my cosmic six stars!
    The results are here-Air
    All champs were in one single team along with NF just for finishing fight faster.
    Air Walker isn't as bad as said from most players and he is good even with one persistent charge. I haven't told you guys but I have soloed ROL wolvie with air walker by just spamming sp3

I assume those are at rank 2 6 star champa. How you survived the 30+ hits from WS 🤔🤔🤔
    Don't expect a reasonable answer from the guy who ranked up iceman over duped archie and duped capiw

Hulkbuster is a top 3 tech was one
    Ya he is top 5, at least in my opinion, good suicide mysteries resistance, extremely gooooood damage, power control, nice debuffs, great synergies. Ghost, guardian, Guilly, Litton, HB
    Guy soloed ROL ws in 56 hits with only YJ synergy and no other boosts even as r1 six star, still no one loves him
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Not best science she is top 5. Quake capiw ht and ibom before her. I dont like she hulk because of tough ramp up and if opponent doesn't activate specials she won't refresh furies
    Had to scroll through about 15 miles of your discussions to find this, but you did say that SG was better than Shulk and CAIW
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/264017/r5-spider-gwen-is-a-crazy-op-hard-hitter#latest

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Had to scroll through about 15 miles of your discussions to find this, but you did say that SG was better than Shulk and CAIW
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/264017/r5-spider-gwen-is-a-crazy-op-hard-hitter#latest
    I didn't have most of those champs that time

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

void?
    Not quite good at this point of time, gonna rank up capiw to r5, he has crazy PI right now
  • Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

If you didn't even have those champs how could you say they were worse?

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

I had seen vids on YT, but couldn't understand anything 😅

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

I had seen vids on YT, but couldn't understand anything 😅
    so you didn’t understand how champs worked or their utility based off of videos, so you said they were worse than Gwen?

Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Ya he is top 5, at least in my opinion, good suicide mysteries resistance, extremely gooooood damage, power control, nice debuffs, great synergies. Ghost, guardian, Guilly, Litton, HB
    Litton autocorrects to Ultron on my phone so I’m assuming that’s what you meant.

In that case… where’s Warlock?

Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Litton autocorrects to Ultron on my phone so I’m assuming that’s what you meant.

In that case… where’s Warlock?
    Ya It's ultron. Warlock is more of utility kit than damage dealer
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Spider gwen a top 5? Void not mentioned?

You don't even bother with warlock for tech. I'm assuming whatever champion you pull is all of a sudden a "top 5" in the game. That is the common theme here. These takes are wild
    Skiddy212 said:

You don't even bother with warlock for tech. I'm assuming whatever champion you pull is all of a sudden a "top 5" in the game. That is the common theme here. These takes are wild

Void isn't that good nowadays and there are a lot of new characters in game who are better than him, but personally for me I think spider Gwen is definitely better. Warlock has great damage, I am not saying he does noodle damage, but against debuff immune nodes or armor break immune characters he almost does no damage, which makes him a utility god itself, Ultron doesn't need those, he has easy damage rotation and doesn't require much practice, guardian is himself so cool, you do two sp3 and then 1 sp2 and the opponent gets finished himself(rol ws). This is only my opinion, werewrym loves sentinel, I love guardian. Happy Mcmuffins loves vision, I love Ultron, swedeah loves kamala, I love spider gwen
    Maltyo9 said:

Skiddy212 said:

Void isn't that good nowadays and there are a lot of new characters in game who are better than him, but personally for me I think spider Gwen is definitely better. Warlock has great damage, I am not saying he does noodle damage, but against debuff immune nodes or armor break immune characters he almost does no damage, which makes him a utility god itself, Ultron doesn't need those, he has easy damage rotation and doesn't require much practice, guardian is himself so cool, you do two sp3 and then 1 sp2 and the opponent gets finished himself(rol ws). This is only my opinion, werewrym loves sentinel, I love guardian. Happy Mcmuffins loves vision, I love Ultron, swedeah loves kamala, I love spider gwen

No offense, but please stop including yourself with people like Swedeah, Happy and Werewrym...
    I am not including myself, I am giving popular examples to justify my statement bro
  • I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★

The results are here-Air

I am still wondering how groot managed to do that 11k crit.

Skiddy212 said:

your statement isn't justified
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Anyone else noticed he gets hit alot?

After landing 700 hits using groot, you'd lose the will to even bother defending yourself

The results are here-Air

I am still wondering how groot managed to do that 11k crit.
    You got it all wrong and messed up, that is the damage of his sp3 with 9 furies 😂

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Bruh I just ranked up iceman because of his triple immunity and good damage which was all I needed for 6.2.2 sinister now I am waiting for heimdall, don't get me wrong
    If I remember correctly u have dragon man, why not use him?

And even if u don’t have dragon man, I’d personally just push though sinister without heimdall. I got my first heimdall around 2 weeks ago and it’s been like a year or more since I was stuck on sinister. Save urself the wait imo
    No I don't have him, I am not creating another thread right now so someone plz suggest good options against 6.2 sinister boss
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

Bruh I just ranked up iceman because of his triple immunity and good damage which was all I needed for 6.2.2 sinister now I am waiting for heimdall, don't get me wrong

And even if u don’t have dragon man, I’d personally just push though sinister without heimdall. I got my first heimdall around 2 weeks ago and it’s been like a year or more since I was stuck on sinister. Save urself the wait imo
    No I don't have him, I am not creating another thread right now so someone plz suggest good options against 6.2 sinister boss
    I mean any poison immune technically works. If ur cap IW is max sig and you remove dex, sinister is about a 300-400 hit fight without heimdall
    Wouldn't really need to remove dex anymore, now that they've got rid of the EMP Mod node. He does have prey on the weak, but overall it's not necessary to remove dex.
    quake it with no fury worked for me

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

3 disagrees on question for 6.2 sinister? Pls stop spamming disagrees without any reasons

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

3 disagrees on question for 6.2 sinister? Pls stop spamming disagrees without any reasons
    Lucky for you the mods deleted all the comments earlier telling you to stop posting and annoying the forum community.

Until then i, as well as others that are sick of the spamming, will disagree you
  • Fluffy_pawsFluffy_paws Posts: 2,677 ★★★★★
    I dont see many other Guardian pfps nowadays... i wonder why 🤔

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

• GoddessIliasGoddessIlias Posts: 706 ★★★★

Malreck04 said:

The results are here-Air

I guess I’ll be the helpful guy here. Any solid poison immune champ with access to a fury buff should do just fine, or run heimdall w/Hela to give any champ a fury buff. Or just be weird like me and do it with mr sinister