**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

platpool 5* and 6*

CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
not asking for an over night trade system. but over flowing in pieces while needing 1 to form the champ.
maybe do a 2 piece trade for a chance at another for 5* and increase it to 3 for 6* trades?? idk something along those lines for a trade system. or even a choice option if you trade 3 pieces(can be 3 different pieces.)

just an idea

Comments

• LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    @MiStaLova I feel your pain...

Missing the Torso in the 5-Star now and need a left arm for the 6-Star.

So I guess the Arena rank rewards are crystals for only 5-Star PlatPool parts and the Top1-300 are for selecting 5-Star PlatPool parts only as well? There is no information in the in-game mail or on the rewards that specifically state this.

@Kabam Miike can you check and confirm that the 3-day Platinum Is Unbreakable rewards are all tied to 5-Star Platinumpool please? Many thx 🤘🏼
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★
    what do we even do with left over pieces? such a strange method of RNG dont you think...
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★

what do we even do with left over pieces? such a strange method of RNG dont you think...

Save them for the Dup in the future.
  • CrusaderjrCrusaderjr Posts: 1,059 ★★★★

Save them for the Dup in the future.
    dupe? we need to form 1 first LuL cant do that when only fed same pieces
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★
    Just give one more time 6* pants offer
  • FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Anyone say trade system? I’d love to see this 😂

you got that wish pfp
    Don't forget to ask Santa for it :) He always delivers <3
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★

@MiStaLova I feel your pain...

Missing the Torso in the 5-Star now and need a left arm for the 6-Star.

So I guess the Arena rank rewards are crystals for only 5-Star PlatPool parts and the Top1-300 are for selecting 5-Star PlatPool parts only as well? There is no information in the in-game mail or on the rewards that specifically state this.

@Kabam Miike can you check and confirm that the 3-day Platinum Is Unbreakable rewards are all tied to 5-Star Platinumpool please? Many thx 🤘🏼

I can confirm it‘s the same as last year. Only Crystals/Selectors for 5* Platinpool (or the „Fabulous“) not for the 6* Super-Fabulous.
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    @LilMaddogHT the arena is for the 5* platpool, the solo event that will start in a little more than two days will have the 6* selector/crystals ^_^

@LilMaddogHT the arena is for the 5* platpool, the solo event that will start in a little more than two days will have the 6* selector/crystals ^_^

Well, has it been confirmed that their will be a selector? Maybe tho for the rank rewards lol
  • te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★

Well, has it been confirmed that their will be a selector? Maybe tho for the rank rewards lol
    it has been, it was in the in-game mail, just like the arena selectors are only for the first 300 ^_^

it has been, it was in the in-game mail, just like the arena selectors are only for the first 300 ^_^
    oooooooooo, thx for the info! <3