Options

New bugs

SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
edited November 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues

There's no Master difficulty special solo objectives, and another bug on the screenshot

Comments

• Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    edited November 2021

Lol 2000 3 star crystals fun times
  • Options
    Ironavenger56Ironavenger56 Posts: 47
    edited November 2021
    2000 3 star crystals?!?!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,105 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    Lol beat me to it, I was about to post this picture.

That’s somewhere between 110,000 and 220,000 4* shards (depending on max sig crystals). That’s 55-110 4* crystals. I’d be happy with it.

Gonna have to press that open ten crystals button a lot of times though…

EDIT: obviously this is a visual glitch. Let me have my fun.
  • Options
    Titan41Titan41 Posts: 83
    Wicket329 said:

Lol beat me to it, I was about to post this picture.

That’s somewhere between 110,000 and 220,000 4* shards (depending on max sig crystals). That’s 55-110 4* crystals. I’d be happy with it.

Gonna have to press that open ten crystals button a lot of times though…

EDIT: obviously this is a visual glitch. Let me have my fun.

True Man hope kabam wont fix this
  • Options
    The_HoTUThe_HoTU Posts: 445 ★★
    edited November 2021
    Finally I might be able to complete my 3* roster
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

Hey there, apologies for the confusion. The Master difficulty should be appearing shortly and the Heroic difficulty should begin displaying the correct rewards soon as well.

Can you guys not fix the 3* crystals please *puppy eyes*. It will solve most of our iso problems <3
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 661 ★★★
    edited November 2021

Unblockable SP2 is not adding point to this solo objective. Please look into this. I have won 5 fights already. 3 have been with an unblockable SP2 but it did not count it. Not I’m having to do twice the amount of work. I have to hope it’s not an unblockable SP2 to get this reward.
    @Kabam Zibiit
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,061 ★★★★★
    Deder80 said:

Unblockable SP2 is not adding point to this solo objective. Please look into this. I have won 5 fights already. 3 have been with an unblockable SP2 but it did not count it. Not I’m having to do twice the amount of work. I have to hope it’s not an unblockable SP2 to get this reward.
    @Kabam Zibiit

Are you using Ikaris or Sersi? Sersi is better for the special finish ones, atleast sp1/2 since Ikaris ones can kill opponent via DoT which doesn't count for objectives. Ikaris is better for the sp3 objectives though
  • Options
    Deder80Deder80 Posts: 661 ★★★
    Terra said:

Deder80 said:

@Kabam Zibiit

Are you using Ikaris or Sersi? Sersi is better for the special finish ones, atleast sp1/2 since Ikaris ones can kill opponent via DoT which doesn't count for objectives. Ikaris is better for the sp3 objectives though
    Oh ok. Maybe that’s what was going on. I just know from what it looked was the kill of the SP2 from Ikaris but it would not give me the point for the SP2 solo objective. I got them all finished now