No More L1 Alliance Revives in Loyalty Store?

kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 518 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Hi, is it permanent that L1 Alliance Revives is gone? Or would it come back in the future?

Glory is a more valuable resource and more limited at that than loyalty so it doesn't make sense that it should be gone.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• JadedJaded Member Posts: 5,477 ★★★★★
    I keep wondering this too
  • kenadroidkenadroid Member Posts: 518 ★★★
    Yeah how come no one has come out to talk about this issue
    Jaded said:

This is honestly going to be a problem...
    Chacha888 said:

kenadroid said:

Jaded said:

I made a post a few days ago, nobody cared. I guess the community will not care until the compensations stop coming.
    I honestly didn’t see it. This is something I have been thinking about since they announced the war revives coming to the loyalty store permanently. To “Help” what exactly? They weren’t clear what was happening overall.
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Member Posts: 1,437 ★★★★★
    Yeah there won't be any more loyalty revives given
    All L1 alliance team revives will have to be bought using Glory.
    It is a garbage change, but unfortunately they don't care.
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,953 Guardian
    Jaded said:

Chacha888 said:

kenadroid said:

Jaded said:

I made a post a few days ago, nobody cared. I guess the community will not care until the compensations stop coming.
    I honestly didn’t see it. This is something I have been thinking about since they announced the war revives coming to the loyalty store permanently. To “Help” what exactly? They weren’t clear what was happening overall.
    Help themselves silly.
  • Chacha888Chacha888 Member Posts: 50
    Bumping this up so kabam don’t sweep this under the rug.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Member Posts: 8,672 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021
    The best part is that they increased the limit you can get from the glory store to 4… except you can still only actually buy 1 lmao
    I haven't purchased any. It should read 4/4. I'm sure it'll get fixed but it seems like nothing can be done that isn't first bugged.
    Was surprised by the disagree so bought one. Now it says 3/4. My bad. Should have known that 1/4 meant 4/4...
    So many disagrees but no one disagreeing with anything being said…? Lmao

Are the level 1 revives gone and replaced with only the war level 1 revives for 7k loyalty? It’s a simple question that I can’t see answered anywhere. And it’s not okay to just expect people to buy 4 from glory weekly imo.

But go ahead disagree without adding to the conversation.
    Jaded said:

So many disagrees but no one disagreeing with anything being said…? Lmao

Are the level 1 revives gone and replaced with only the war level 1 revives for 7k loyalty? It’s a simple question that I can’t see answered anywhere. And it’s not okay to just expect people to buy 4 from glory weekly imo.

But go ahead disagree without adding to the conversation.

I believe they confirmed that the L1 revives are gone forever from the loyalty store. Instead of being able to by unlimited a few times a month from loyalty, we can buy 4 a week from the glory store.
  • ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    I've been talking about this for weeks. This is the worst move they have made that people actually haven't talked about because of the excess of resources for AQ. When that compensation stops, people will realize how much of an awful move this was by Kabam. 4 revives per week is absolutely awful.
    ChriissR said:

I've been talking about this for weeks. This is the worst move they have made that people actually haven't talked about because of the excess of resources for AQ. When that compensation stops, people will realize how much of an awful move this was by Kabam. 4 revives per week is absolutely awful.

Totally horrible move. Personally my glory is already spoken for, adding in these revives will be near impossible as well. Loyalty was used 99% of the time just for these revives.
    Really need them to put the L1 revives in loyalty store....
    Yeah so this totally got swept on the rug. Can we at least get confirmation about this from Kabam why they remove L1 alliance revives in loyalty store? It really hurts to use glory when it can be used for rank up resources.
  • ChriissRChriissR Member Posts: 652 ★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Yeah so this totally got swept on the rug. Can we at least get confirmation about this from Kabam why they remove L1 alliance revives in loyalty store? It really hurts to use glory when it can be used for rank up resources.

Absolutely agree. The reason it's been swept under the rug is because most people are overflowing on revives and potions. Once the compensation stops, more people will realize and complain.
    ChriissR said:

kenadroid said:

Absolutely agree. The reason it's been swept under the rug is because most people are overflowing on revives and potions. Once the compensation stops, more people will realize and complain.
    I mean the earlier they address this, the less of a pain they'll deal with when that time comes. :neutral:
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    Agree with everything said about this. It’s ridiculous and the opposite of a pro-player change.
    Just rewriting a comment in hopes we can get a statement from Kabam about this.
    Hi Kabam, please respond to this. It seriously sucks bad to use glory for L1 revives when the game is not working optimally. Spending loyalty in L1 revives is a lot better.
    ByrneWas said:

Devalues Loyalty while puts the squeeze on Glory (which should be for rank up items) bad move (again)

What's more insulting is that I really think they don't care about this.
  • DalBotDalBot Member Posts: 1,632 ★★★★★
    It's a valid question on why this isn't being addressed by Kabam. If this is in fact a permanent change its going to cause some serious ripple effects throughout the game. A lot of folks depend on those revives, especially with the game still be so broken in it's current state.
  • AldacAldac Member Posts: 478 ★★★
    edited November 2021
    With the compensation packages people just aren’t noticing at the moment. As soon as the compensation stops AQ could quite easily become very expensive very quickly without easy access to revives in the loyalty store. Maybe that’s the point of the change- and if so it’s a deeply unpleasant move.

And yes, we could buy a few in the glory store
    but that’s a precious resource already used for other items.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    I think the overall change is Kabam forcing the summoners to appreciate the glory for what it is. We basically get free items to do what we want and manage our accounts with items etc.

They understand this, and want to create balance to AQ again, you now have to evaluate the cost of running a map vs preserving glory for your resources.

It sucks, but this prevents burn out and gives us a path to work towards map 5->map 6 ->map 7 -> Map 8 and the opposite way.

It also adds the RPG element back into the game with you calculating your risk and planning resources better to get through the map. You going to pick up T5b shards or the 2 revives you need for the extra day.

Just my take.
    Texas_11 said:

I think the overall change is Kabam forcing the summoners to appreciate the glory for what it is. We basically get free items to do what we want and manage our accounts with items etc.

They understand this, and want to create balance to AQ again, you now have to evaluate the cost of running a map vs preserving glory for your resources.

It sucks, but this prevents burn out and gives us a path to work towards map 5->map 6 ->map 7 -> Map 8 and the opposite way.

It also adds the RPG element back into the game with you calculating your risk and planning resources better to get through the map. You going to pick up T5b shards or the 2 revives you need for the extra day.

Just my take.

I mean, the loyalty acquisition is lot faster than glory. To force people into that predicament of choice is not a good solution imo.
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Member Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★
    kenadroid said:

Texas_11 said:

Just my take.

I mean, the loyalty acquisition is lot faster than glory. To force people into that predicament of choice is not a good solution imo.
    Agreed. It's the state of the game now.
  • yue325yue325 Member Posts: 10
    The level 1 revives need to come back in the loyalty store and need to be a permanent thing not once a week. They need to be unlimited and ready to buy whenever. They limit the amount of items we can use in aq itself that plenty of a limitation to place on us . But to make us spend 1100 glory and only allow us the privilege of buying 4 a week is utterly ridiculous