**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What do you want as a thronebreaker?

TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
What are few things you want as a thronebreaker?

Me personally, i want no 3 star champions in crystals. If i wanted them, I'd do lower difficulty quests to get the PHCs and 3 star shards.

Comments

• Options
    AdvAdv Posts: 195
    To be able to use my 1-2-3&4 star champs and most of the neglected five/six star roster.
  • Options
    FlyGalaxyBombFlyGalaxyBomb Posts: 777 ★★★

What are few things you want as a thronebreaker?

Me personally, i want no 3 star champions in crystals. If i wanted them, I'd do lower difficulty quests to get the PHCs and 3 star shards.

6 Revive compensation instead of 5 :)
  • Options
    RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,597 ★★★★
    5% t5cc nexus from glory store.
  • Options
    4* rank up gems.
  • Options
    ZAHIDMALIK1588ZAHIDMALIK1588 Posts: 624 ★★
    A vacation
  • Options
    AburaeesAburaees Posts: 514 ★★★
    I started getting loads of 4* awakening gems as a TB. So pointless. And I’m still collecting sig levels on 2* and 3*, which are redundant as far as I’m concerned.

It’s like saying “well done on getting in to university, here’s some stuff to help you with high school”.
  • Options
    BoCassBoCass Posts: 61
    Thronebreaker difficulty EQ
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    Renaxqq said:

5% t5cc nexus from glory store.

I'm with this.
  • Options
    Wildblue333Wildblue333 Posts: 403 ★★
    I would like the chance of more Five star awakening gems or 6 stars as a big reward but don't hink we will get that until we get 7 to 8 stars
  • Options
    SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    more content and TB EQ
  • Options
    Lemon_Man44Lemon_Man44 Posts: 235 ★★★
    Thronebreaker Objective Crystals. They got announced almost 18 months ago and haven't heard a word about them
  • Options
    TEXTEX Posts: 3
    I would like all potions and small revives, which are now useless, to be eliminated, or at least the permanent possibility of selling them and taking superior potions. Also that there were potions and revives up to 6 * R3 then from 14500 in the glory and loyalty shops .. especially AQ potions ..
    More items to use in AQ and a larger inventory.
    Then the possibility of selling colored T4s in exchange for colored T5 fragments.