**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why did I get 88 iso bricks?

I got this compensation package today and don’t know why. What solo objectives was this for? Not complaining, just confused.

Comments

• SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    I figured it was from updates to the Summoner's Journey objectives when you start a new account
  • PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I meant to post the picture of the compensation. Here it is.
  • WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,322 ★★★★
    SteveM said:

I figured it was from updates to the Summoner's Journey objectives when you start a new account

But I didn‘t get this compensation and I don‘t know why. So sad.
  • SteveMSteveM Posts: 186
    WOLF_LINK said:

SteveM said:

But I didn‘t get this compensation and I don‘t know why. So sad.
    Then I definitely have no idea what it could be for. I know I got it on my main and alt accounts.
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    They updated the rewards for act 1-3 I believe, as I’m sure you already have them 100% explored, the rewards were sent to you
  • Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Someone told me that right after maintenance ended he saw that acts 1-2 were merged and that 100% of act 1-3 offered around 1500 units in the rewards but now it’s gone I guess
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Woah woah woah that’s some good stuff I’d like to get in on that. Nothing in the mail for me
  • Rivan56Rivan56 Posts: 23
    I have the same experience and my alliance seems split in who did and didn’t get it. I have the same progression as a friend (100% exploration from 1.1.1 through 6.4.5 and he got the package and I got nothing. Opened a ticket but haven’t heard yet.
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Bump. Any update on this?
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This is a weird bit. I’ve heard nothing about it. But they seem to have a lot going wrong with the 1-3 update.