**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why did I get 88 iso bricks?

I got this compensation package today and don’t know why. What solo objectives was this for? Not complaining, just confused.

Comments

• Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    I figured it was from updates to the Summoner's Journey objectives when you start a new account
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★

I meant to post the picture of the compensation. Here it is.
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    SteveM said:

I figured it was from updates to the Summoner's Journey objectives when you start a new account

But I didn‘t get this compensation and I don‘t know why. So sad.
  • Options
    SteveMSteveM Posts: 188
    WOLF_LINK said:

SteveM said:

But I didn‘t get this compensation and I don‘t know why. So sad.
    Then I definitely have no idea what it could be for. I know I got it on my main and alt accounts.
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    They updated the rewards for act 1-3 I believe, as I’m sure you already have them 100% explored, the rewards were sent to you
  • Options
    Pseudo_19Pseudo_19 Posts: 396 ★★
    Someone told me that right after maintenance ended he saw that acts 1-2 were merged and that 100% of act 1-3 offered around 1500 units in the rewards but now it’s gone I guess
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Woah woah woah that’s some good stuff I’d like to get in on that. Nothing in the mail for me
  • Options
    Rivan56Rivan56 Posts: 23
    I have the same experience and my alliance seems split in who did and didn’t get it. I have the same progression as a friend (100% exploration from 1.1.1 through 6.4.5 and he got the package and I got nothing. Opened a ticket but haven’t heard yet.
  • Options
    Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Bump. Any update on this?
  • Options
    Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    This is a weird bit. I’ve heard nothing about it. But they seem to have a lot going wrong with the 1-3 update.