**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cosmic Cav Node

JustinU21JustinU21 Posts: 75 ★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
The vigilance/falter Cosmic Cav EQ node is so bad. Please take this one out of the rotation next time around, it's painfully stale.
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options

so is the mystic and tec

The mystic one is an even better example of a stale node, good point.
  • Options
    Primis00Primis00 Posts: 265 ★★★

so is the mystic and tec

Tech one is amazing in my opinion. Tho i have Guardian, warlock and hulkbuster at r3. Mystic is also amazing, it plays to the strength of mystics. Cosmic one does suck tho. It does not play at all to cosmic champions abilities.
  • Options
    Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

so is the mystic and tec

The mystic nodes are consistently great. The other classes each have at least one bad node.
    Mystic essentially has one node twice, but it still counts as 3 great nodes in my book.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    Tech was cool with guardian, but mystic has been the same for the last few months if I’m not mistaken.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Venom, venompool and surfer are your answer - they slay this. King groot is great for it and Hyperion too. Anyone who gets lots of buffs makes this easy peasy. I'm not saying it's great, but it's certainly not horrible. There are lots of buff heavy cosmics who ramp up extremely fast and never miss.
  • Options
    Sir_GlobalotSir_Globalot Posts: 168 ★★
    Honestly the Cosmic quest was fine except the Terrax and Surfer fights, who would be the best counters?
  • Options
    CmaroCmaro Posts: 229 ★★
    The Cosmis is a actually pretty good angela cgr and ye if u have Odin you can to it with all cosmics
  • Options
    CoppinCoppin Posts: 2,601 ★★★★★

Raichu626 said:

so is the mystic and tec

The mystic nodes are consistently great. The other classes each have at least one bad node.
    Mystic essentially has one node twice, but it still counts as 3 great nodes in my book.
    just not a fan of mystic, even with a r5 doom.
    Thats probably cause BWCV is better...
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Primis00 said:

so is the mystic and tec

Cosmic one does suck tho. It does not play at all to cosmic champions abilities.
    How does it not play to cosmic champs abilities? Each unique buff gives a chance to proc vigilance, focus on cosmic champs like surfer, venom, venompool, CGR etc who get lots of unique buffs.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    It all comes down to your roster. All of the paths has some good counters. For cosmic i used CGR & Angela.
  • Options
    CyborgNinja135CyborgNinja135 Posts: 1,109 ★★★★
    Out of all the cosmic ones we've had it's the weakest, but it's not as bad as you're making it out to be. I did most fights with Venom. CGR did the rest
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★

so is the mystic and tec

Im guessing you dont have sigil witch
    Mystic champs who bring their own buffs to fights are so good for the nullify one.

Man thing, Voodoo, sigil witch etc. You can nullify so easily and stack up your prowess.
  • Options
    MusikmenMusikmen Posts: 63
    Would love to know who everyone is using for the Dragon Man fight?
  • Options

JustinU21 said:

The vigilance/falter Cosmic Cav EQ node is so bad. Please take this one out of the rotation next time around, it's painfully stale.

falter one is super easy with CGR if u have him
    Yeah I should've been more clear in my initial post, the issue isn't that it's difficult for me, my personal opinion is just that it doesn't add anything to the combat cycle to actually make it interesting. I used venom for pretty much the whole thing, with CGR on backup. A lot of cosmic champs generate unique buffs automatically, so gaining vigilance is quite easy. It just makes the defender parry-immune when the falter is active, which I don't think really adds anything fun or challenging to the fights other than a minor annoyance. Can see why people would like it though for the simplicity