**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

About Ikaris (Eternals Spoiler)

KablKabl Posts: 315 ★★★
Will Ikaris be turned to #villain like mysterio?

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★
    It remains to be seen.
    Remember, the MCOC variants aren't carbon copys of the version they're based on, and can go in any direction
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,995 ★★★★★

fml didn’t see the spoiler in the title but eh could care less about eternals

Same. I've never been interested in them at all tbh 😅, I'm more of the gritty scifi horror aspect of a film viewer
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    I was thinking about this as I watched the movie

however I don’t necessarily think villain is the right word to describe him. He’s not like Mysterio who created these bad things too make himself look good, and he does do both genuine good and bad things throughout the movie. He’s loyal to arishem at the end of the day because he’s a soldier who is dedicated to his mission above all else.

He’s actually a really interesting character, both I don’t quite think either the hero or the villain tag would suit him.
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

however I don’t necessarily think villain is the right word to describe him. He’s not like Mysterio who created these bad things too make himself look good, and he does do both genuine good and bad things throughout the movie. He’s loyal to arishem at the end of the day because he’s a soldier who is dedicated to his mission above all else.

He’s actually a really interesting character, both I don’t quite think either the hero or the villain tag would suit him.

He's more anti-hero. I feel like he has a redemption arc that will build. He is a complicated character in the comics
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

He's more anti-hero. I feel like he has a redemption arc that will build. He is a complicated character in the comics
    since this thread already has the spoiler tag I won’t cover this in a spoiler filter:

Did you miss the part where he flew into the sun? I hope he isn’t dead but it kinda seems like he is
  • magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    And to think we have objectives to defeat Ikaris with Sersi or vice versa...unbelievable
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★

Skiddy212 said:

since this thread already has the spoiler tag I won’t cover this in a spoiler filter:

Did you miss the part where he flew into the sun? I hope he isn’t dead but it kinda seems like he is
    No so i did see that and that is part of my comment an i didnt want to say anything but i don't believe he's dead. I think its like a visual thing the whole sun part, i just don't think he is dead.

I think if he actually is that is a shame cause he was one of the best parts of the movie in my opinion.