**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

CATACLYSM-ROBOT REVOLUTION

I have finished all the quests in CATACLYSM-ROBOT REVOLUTION,but I didn’t got the rewards that it supposed to get if I have finished all of them.

Comments

• Options
    Espada699AEspada699A Posts: 14
    It’s a glitch??,I’ve done something wrong??
  • Options
    When it says “explore all 4 side quests on Legendary difficulty” (or 3 of 4 for specific other difficulties), it means of the 4 different WEEKS worth of the side quest.
    (Not for doing all 4 different difficulties of just Week-1)
  • Options
    I’ve played 4 times the legendary difficulty quest and I’ve got those rewards.
  • Options
    Even if I’ve already passed all the path,I’ve played again the same paths and I’ve got the rewards.
  • Options
    CovoidCovoid Posts: 34
    This seems buggy to me too. I did exactly what it said to do on master difficulty. If this isn’t a bug then it should be worded differently, specifically referring to 4 weeks of different side quests, not fully explore all four side quests. I want my 4* awakening gem crystal dog gone it!
  • Options
    It's SUPPOSED to be explore 3 (or 4) different weeks worth on same difficulty.

But as already been asked many times in forum, and even been replied to already by Kabam officially, it is bugged in that running additional times beyond full paths explore (of a particular difficulty) will INADVERTENTLY give extra Objective pts now and allow claiming of objective before the other weeks even come out yet.

They decided to just leave it as is. Yes, some will be able to claim it sooner than later, but eventually they most likely would be able to get it anyways so they just left it as is.

If you beg for your awakening gem now, they might just go back into the code and make sure that you, specifically, actually DON'T get it, lol.
  • Options
    CovoidCovoid Posts: 34
    Good answer. Wish Kabam would have said something similar in the game itself so I wouldn’t have to google it and only find this discussion/thread.