**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Iphone 13 Help.

Does anyone know where i would go on my iphone to save my ign email and pw so i dont have to type it in everytime i log on? my passwords say it goes through like safari and chrome it asks for "website" and then email/pw but its not a website obviously, its just the game, but i dont see on the "MCOC" app for my game a password and email spot to save? heeelp

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    My iPhone goes through Game Center, do you have that installed?
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112
    no? i have never heard of game center. i just open up my game regularly
  • Options
    Within the game, under Settings - Login Options, just DON'T logout.

That way, it will still be logged into your game account the next time you run the game.

(It doesn’t go thru the device's password manager, it just saves your login status within the game's stored data).
  • Options
    FamousRyFamousRy Posts: 112

Within the game, under Settings - Login Options, just DON'T logout.

That way, it will still be logged into your game account the next time you run the game.

(It doesn’t go thru the device's password manager, it just saves your login status within the game's stored data).

I have an alt i run too, so i was hoping to have it save my Emails and Pws for both accounts, like it does on my Android. i guess iphone cant do it. oh well its ok
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★

If you would be willing to buy me an iPhone 13, I would be happy to help

Downside of iphone 13 is mcoc is super laggy. ☹️☹️
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    It’s different for each. 50% of one group experience lags and all that while the other 50% experience no issue and maybe just little, but not noticeable