**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

OG Thor buff idea

DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
With the recent buff of Ragnagod, OG thor needs one too.

Passive:
2700 energy resistance
150% Shock resistance
Inflicting armor break on a shocked opponent deals 700 energy damage for each armor break on the opponent

While under the effects of shock:
Gain 719 attack rating for each shock on him.
Crits have a 50% chance to armor break reducing armor by 1111.8 for 19 seconds. Max stacks: 20

The All Father's blessing:
Gain 1 blessings charge each time any champ is knocked down.
At 5 charges, launching a special attack activates The All Father's blessing buff for 18 seconds.
While this buff is active, gain 2000 attack rating 3000 armor rating and crits have a 50% chance to shock the opponent dealing 3000.8 energy damage over 30 seconds.

Heavy attacks:
Shocks the opponent dealing 3000.8 energy damage over 30 seconds.
Spend 2 blessings charges to refresh all armor breaks and shocks on the opponent.

Sp1:
Shocks the opponent dealing 5000.8 energy damage over 30 seconds.

Sp2: (New animation: Throws Mjolnir at opponent 4 times then unleashes a bg lightning bolt)
Each hit inflicts armor break, last hit inflicts one armor brake for each shock on the opponent.

Sp3:
For each shock Inflicts upto 5 indefinite armor breaks.

Awakened Ability:
Stunning the opponent grants a fury increasing attack rating by 60%-170% max-5
Getting stunned grants an armor up granting 60%-170%

Comments

• TerraTerra Posts: 8,002 ★★★★★
    Sounds like good damage, but very light utility.
  • BlxndyBlxndy Posts: 145 ★★
    I must admit I do love the idea of idea of new animations for Thor and he is in dire need of a buff. In my opinion he should be a raw damage KING; mass fury's, elements of shock, lots of armour breaks!
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    Blxndy said:

I must admit I do love the idea of idea of new animations for Thor and he is in dire need of a buff. In my opinion he should be a raw damage KING; mass fury's, elements of shock, lots of armour breaks!

agreed