**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Deadpoolooza is much easier than November side quest

Am I the only who thinks that this month side quest too much complicated?

Even Deadpoolooza is easier..
So specific enemies, quite uncomfortable nodes, two paths where you have to get 3* trash just to get through... Seems like Kabam designed this SQ just for players with 6* rank 4...

Comments

• Options
    The only thing that’s hard is that Terrax and that’s only because I don’t read nodes or scout ahead and I had 0 counters for him. On my next pass if I have to do him again I’ll just bring a champion for him.

The rewards have always been meh for it, but that’s not going to change.

MEQs bugged problem is that it’s so long and so dull. The effort makes me want more rewards but realistically the difficulty is minimal unless you’re using R3 5*.

So far for me the bits of V8 that work have been easy but it’s definitely harder than MEQ.
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,456 ★★★★
    Claire and HT were mvps for week 2
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,547 ★★★★
    This months side quest is annoying…so I’m ignoring it…might go farm units BG style instead
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I dun even touch a single bit of v8 but I found this month side quests so far so good. BTW, I don't even put any 6*r3 on the battlefield of SQ so far as they just don't match the counters.

• Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
    Can someone tell me epic difficulty terrax counter
    Like should I use namor (sig 119 ) or use my sorcerer supreme
  • Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 ★★★★★
    Saying the SQ is harder than v8 feels very much like hyperbole, but it is definitely harder than side quests usually are.
  • Options
    kidaninekidanine Posts: 6
    edited November 2021

Can someone tell me epic difficulty terrax counter
    Like should I use namor (sig 119 ) or use my sorcerer supreme

SorcSupreme works really well against Terrax. She can tank blocked hits with her regen and her energy resistance blocks most of Terrax's Rock Field damage. The trick I use is that when he starts his Rock Field, either parry and run away or when he is coming at you, intercept with SP1, which wastes a lot of time of his Rock Field. It's a slow fight, but if done right you can come out of it with a full bar of HP.