**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Buffed champs for December

Comments

• Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    edited November 2021

Whos laughing now!!

You'll be crying after they release buff notes
    Why? I took him r3 ages ago. Not like they could nerf him even if they tried 🤣
    It's kabam bruh. He's no longer going to be science corvus
  • Options
    SkyLord7000SkyLord7000 Posts: 3,999 ★★★★★
    The December skill buffs are my favorite 😈
  • Options
    ALLYCARDALLYCARD Posts: 6
    Where's My Sentry😭
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,141 ★★★★★
    Got a duped 6* Joe - this is good. He can't get any worse can he??*

*it can always get worse lol
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★

My guy Hawkeye is finally getting buffed!

Was my first 4* back in the day, he carried me so far. Also have a 6* Joe Fixit so that’s cool, hopefully he’s great. I assume Joe is up for the overhaul since he was on the buff vote

Although I really thought any man would be the second champ from that list to get buffed but hey ho

Dude same!!!! My og 4* way back when I first started playing. I quit the game and then started a new account and I pulled him again as my first 4*. He will forever have a place in my heart. I also have 6* Joe out of the 5 6* champs I have so I’m hyped! I was happy and sad that I pulled him but I knew eventually he would get a buff!
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 ★★
    Also a meme because yes
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

I wonder if hawkeye will have new animations, he has similar animations to the older champions in the game. Pretty Kabam said that new animations would be for champs like that.

If there's a direct duplicate they should.
  • Options
    ShadowstrikeShadowstrike Posts: 3,089 ★★★★★

I'm happy a member of the Hulks is getting buffed, but how could they buff Joe Fixit before the OG :disappointed:

They've said multiple times that they won't overhaul without a plan and they won't just copy and paste another's kit. They want it to be different enough that it feels like a separate champion.
  • Options
    I’m so glad Joe Fixets getting buffed. I got trolled from the new featured five star crystal and got him. And yet I wanted Kitty Pryde who just so happens to be on the right side of him. So they better get this buff right.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    :|:|:|

Atleast my 6* Hawkeye is finally getting a buff tho.
  • Options
    Hilbert_unbeatable2Hilbert_unbeatable2 Posts: 804 ★★★
    ItsDamien said:

Y’all still have hopes for buffs?

We saw good buffs like Ultron, mr fantastic, diablo, bishop
  • Options
    xNigxNig Posts: 7,250 ★★★★★
    jbxotiic said:

I wonder if hawkeye will have new animations, he has similar animations to the older champions in the game. Pretty Kabam said that new animations would be for champs like that.

Pretty limited on what you can do with a bow and arrow. Unless he goes all Legolas… 😂
  • Options
    Ben0408Ben0408 Posts: 5
    Waiting for this Big Green Criminal to show some BIG YELLOW NUMBERS!!!
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Why no classic spidey? I mean he is classic and one of the OGs
  • Options
    HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    Hawkeye was good to have mechanics against making miss.
  • Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    My 1st rank 4 champ is getting buffed
    Let's goooo
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★

Do you know the infamous Kingpin+Hood synergy? From next month it will be the Kingpin+Fixit synergy,

Hopefully.

I really hope Fixit's SP3 gets buffed - for something so brutal its base damage is absolutely miserable.
    For sure. I'm optimistic for his buff because literally he cannot get any worse. He has nothing going for him right now. And usually overhauls on useless champs, turn them into useful characters. Mine is 6* but unduped, so let's see how much he will need awakened ability. But Kingpin is 6R2, so... fingers crossed!
  • Options
    SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    And Phoenix still waiting for her overhaul in a dark corner of the multiverse all alone...
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 ★★★★★
    Anyone thinks its coincidence HE getting buffed next month just as his show bout to debut later this month 🤔🤣
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★

Whos laughing now!!

When I saw the buff announcement, you were the first person who came to my mind. Immediately. Hope we get some gameplay
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Will be interesting to see what they do with Joe Fixit buff. The Poker suits is a Unique idea that they'd probably keep. To make him in line with Science class, they would probably have to add debuffs to his kit.