**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Can we have a low graphics optional feature?

AATTAATT Posts: 525 ★★★
edited November 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
I play in an iphone XR and when I face champions with fancy animations and effects, my game freezes and lag is brutal. This is annoying in war against Nova, or Doctor doom with Aura of Haazareth (even worse using torch with Flame on!).

I won't mind playing the game with lower graphics and good gameplay, because war hasn't been enjoyable with this issues messing up war result. Some games have this feature for lower specs devices for avoiding lags and sacrifice visual effects but makes the game enjoyable.

Can we have a feature like that until the team fixes the game?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    DawsManDawsMan Posts: 2,153 ★★★★★
    I have a 2.5 year old iphone 7 with a shattered screen and it manages to run the fancy animations. Not sure that this helps.
  • Options
    I agree with this I’ve tried older devices that don’t work
    I know Android is less optimized
    having the ability to change graphics isn’t really done on apps so I wouldn’t cross my fingers
    Definitely a good idea though
  • Options
    KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,741 ★★★★★
    The new engine improved this a lot for me. However, players apparently don't want this. I've made 2 threads I believe and pretty much everyone disagreed. So while I still think it'd be nice, the general public is against
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,814 ★★★★★
    Some of the graphics and animations are turned off in lower-end devices. I've gone through 3 different Galaxy tablets and different fight areas have different things that have appeared or got better as I've upgraded.

There's a satellite dish on Asteroid M that wasn't there on my first, appeared on the second and then *moves* on my current. Rocket and Groot have wanted posters that appear on Knowhere on my current that weren't there on either older ones. Some kinda robot thing flies around in the back of the Kyln on my current. The random asteroid has Iso chunks in it on my last one and they glow on my current (iirc). Wakanda cave has glow effects not there before on my current. There's lens flares on Hulkbuster's win animation not on one of the older ones.
This discussion has been closed.