**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

After the New Spider Man Trailer - Who do you think will be the December Spidey Villain?

Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
I think it's sand-man. Only because he was featured in the trailer more but that could mean absolutely nothing lol!

Curious at what other people think.

After the New Spider Man Trailer - Who do you think will be the December Spidey Villain? 27 votes

Sandman
25%
TerraOliverJWKrishna24IronGladiator22DrauglinAdarshClashesRiptide368 7 votes
Lizard
22%
Sundance_2099Blizzard28ScarXCeltic1981Reecespieces101Snuggzy 6 votes
Other (Doubt it would be anyone other than those two^)
51%
Eb0ny-O-M4wFrankWhiteMalreck04Raichu626RockypantherxEtjamaEwell65SSS69BocksaroxFiiNCHK_PWeenerKostaschaniaSurfinwalrusGrassKnuckles 14 votes

Comments

• Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Kraven has been leaked.

No way, where was this posted? Was it recently?

While i am shocked they wouldn't do a tie in of some sorts, i would be pumped. Love Kraven
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,682 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Rookiie said:

Kraven has been leaked.

While i am shocked they wouldn't do a tie in of some sorts, i would be pumped. Love Kraven

Me too! I was hoping it would be him when Kabam said a Spidey villain would join the contest next month!

It was leaked by Code Dagoth. Prof with his lightning reactions made a video on it.

(No, everyone, I am not subbed to Prof)
  • Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 ★★★★
    Rookiie said:

Skiddy212 said:

Rookiie said:

Kraven has been leaked.

Me too! I was hoping it would be him when Kabam said a Spidey villain would join the contest next month!

It was leaked by Code Dagoth. Prof with his lightning reactions made a video on it.

(No, everyone, I am not subbed to Prof)
    Lol, good looks. I'll check out the video later, thanks!
  • ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,673 ★★★★★
    Yeah, it hasn't been officially confirmed yet but it looks like Kraven will be a sole champion next month, from what I've seen. I hope that's the case, I love him in the comics. I think he could be a really, really cool addition to the game.
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Ercarret said:

Yeah, it hasn't been officially confirmed yet but it looks like Kraven will be a sole champion next month, from what I've seen. I hope that's the case, I love him in the comics. I think he could be a really, really cool addition to the game.

Surfer was the last solo champ, if I'm not wrong
  • Malreck04Malreck04 Posts: 3,323 ★★★★★
    Skiddy212 said:

Malreck04 said:

Ercarret said:

Surfer was the last solo champ, if I'm not wrong
    Spider - ham. While scarlet witch sigil was in the game, she didn't become unlockable until the sigil update around the june time frame.
    Good catch