**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Cyber Weekend Luck Megathread

2Β»

Comments

• Options
    redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 163 β˜…
    I have to say, with all these great pulls, it sucks being one of the ones who doesnt get any 6*s from it. Opened 25 of the cav nexus, not a single 6* or 6* nexus. With my lack of luck with cav crystals, since i always have horrible luck with them, im probably gonna have to stop getting them. Never works out for me
  • Options
    HustlaBoi9HustlaBoi9 Posts: 71 β˜…

• Options
    ErcarretErcarret Posts: 2,752 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I didn't pull anything noteworthy from the cavs I got from the offers and I mostly went with resources from the deals, so nothing spectacular happened in terms of pulls. But I managed to r3 Diablo and form a mutant t5cc that'll save for Kitty if I find her in the next featured.

Feeling a little bummed about my lack of pulls, I instead went and finished the last two lanes of 7.1 to get the Nexus. Duped my King Groot and formed a cosmic t5cc.

So now the King is r3 as well.

All in all, between the CW deals and the exploration rewards, yesterday was a good day.
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021

Pulled these in the nexus crystals

That has got to be one of the hardest choices I've ever seen from a nexus.

Either a great champ or a reroll in the hopes for an insane one. What did you pick?
  • Options
    baskinrobbinsknowsbaskinrobbinsknows Posts: 265 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021

200+ 5star dual class crystals and I never got him. I just opened this right now. I'm so happy, I feel like a guy on the Maury show finding out he's not the father.
  • Options
    HalleyHalley Posts: 386 β˜…β˜…
    Half luck πŸ˜„ still need to wait for duped
    Loading... Long way to go...

• Options
    Soar2878Soar2878 Posts: 143 β˜…β˜…
    I went all in and got 6 stars:

Omega Red (dupe)
    Red Hulk (dupe)
    White Mags (dupe)
    Gamora x2
    Shang Chi
    Falcon
    Moleman
    Apoc
    Thor Rags
    Abom Immortal
    Cosmic Spider-Man
    BWCV
    Silver Centurion
    Red Guardian
    IMIW
    Agent Venom
    Moon Knight
  • Options
    Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 β˜…β˜…
    No...just no...I want ask why Quake is not is the 6* pull while these useless duds are? Argument is Quake is too strong, but on the flip side these pieces of turds are TOO WEAK and USELESS for content! Waste of units...they can't even give me any usable 6*s.
  • Options
    SunstruckSunstruck Posts: 80 β˜…
    Not all what I wish for but got some decent one on Cyber Weekend.

• Options
    IRQIRQ Posts: 305 β˜…β˜…
    edited November 2021

I... spent a total of 1k units and feel like I should be receiving a 1,5k refund.

(Falcon is just yet another +20 and I'm sitting on 5/65/200 Anni)
  • Options
    Sun_Spot46Sun_Spot46 Posts: 68 β˜…
    Got my 6* Ghost and 6* Omega Red awakened and then.....

• Options
    Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 β˜…β˜…β˜…

This is my first time cyber weeknd is this good nexus please tell guys?

hope you took that pokemon card lol
  • Options
    GrassKnucklesGrassKnuckles Posts: 1,923 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ο»Ώ
    ο»Ώ
    I'd say 9/10 and then 1/10. Almost complete opposites on the luck scale.
  • Options
    AidenTheWiseAidenTheWise Posts: 311 β˜…β˜…
    I had some pretty amazing luck. 2 6* nexus crystals from 9 nexus cavs. Pulled my favorite champ in the whole game @Mysterio. Also chose Gwenpool over Moon Knight. Tough decision considering MK is due for a buff but I’m still happy with Gwen. Pulled 6* Black Bolt from the mythic crystal. I ain’t gonna complain cause it’s a 6* so I got lucky. Then Nick Fury and Yondu from basic 6* crystals. Overall happy with my pulls!

• Options
    MysterioMysterio Posts: 1,068 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I had some pretty amazing luck. 2 6* nexus crystals from 9 nexus cavs. Pulled my favorite champ in the whole game @Mysterio. Also chose Gwenpool over Moon Knight. Tough decision considering MK is due for a buff but I’m still happy with Gwen. Pulled 6* Black Bolt from the mythic crystal. I ain’t gonna complain cause it’s a 6* so I got lucky. Then Nick Fury and Yondu from basic 6* crystals. Overall happy with my pulls!

Mysterio loves you 2 <3
  • Options
    OdachiOdachi Posts: 1,069 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Also awakened kingpin, took him sparkles and ghost to r3 and probably use a generic on her come item use.
  • Options
    Skiddy212Skiddy212 Posts: 1,101 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Well......what did you pick?!
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,689 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I had very good luck this weekend. Surpassed my expectations for sure. Only thing I didn’t pull off was one more top tier Cosmic champ, but I’m holding 2 5* nexus, a cosmic Cav, 7 nexus cav, and 5 cosmic tech/dual crystals to open once Herc is in the 5* pool tomorrow, so perhaps I’ll get lucky. Also have a 6* Cosmic class nexus that I’m going to hold till Herc is in the 6* pool (unless I manage to pull and dupe him over the next month).

My new champs:

(Took white mags)

(Took Ultron)

(Took Mr Fantastic, my last FF 6* needed)

(Took Apoc)

(Took Claire)

Only pull not terribly useful was from the featured, but I’m not going to complain given the rest of my luck:

Also duped by 6* BWDO, Antman, and Spidergwen. Going to use my 6* Generic on my R3 NF unless he shows up in the cavs tomorrow by some miracle.

Only 5* of note was I finally pulled NF, but of course long after I could have used him since I have the 6*.

So, all in all, really excited about my pulls - Apoc, Claire, Ultron, and White Mags in particular.
  • Options
    IcyCoolDudeDoodleIcyCoolDudeDoodle Posts: 587 β˜…β˜…

You better have taken that Charizard or else...?!