**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Miles bugged?

spacejumper5193spacejumper5193 Posts: 152 ★★
edited December 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is Mile bugged again? While in camo and the unblockable is up in the side quest, he is getting smacked in the face time and time again? I thought he wasn't supposed to be hit while and unblockable was up.
Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• Options
    magnus_xixmagnus_xix Posts: 2,020 ★★★★★
    Worked fine for me. Do you have a video you can share?
  • Options
    LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Worked for me yesterday too, did the Defender have any sort of Miss Ignoring Node?
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    There is one that can ignore it. Happened to me.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It was CGR, with Vigilance.
  • Options
    Sw0rdMasterSw0rdMaster Posts: 1,724 ★★★★
    I just did the Doom fight and seem ok?
    https://youtu.be/MSi5szU1n2M
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Wasn’t there a thread about enhanced unblockable? Somehow that wasn’t 100% guaranteed to miss?
  • Options
    LordPSNLordPSN Posts: 799 ★★★★

Why the damage is so low?
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    LordPSN said:

Why the damage is so low?
    I think because of his Aura of Haazareth.

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    When was he fixed? The summoner showdown showed off Miles being bugged and I havent seen anything about it in the "Known Issues" thread or bugs section.
  • Options
    edited November 2021

at 0:28, how did the unblockable special hit you? shouldn't you have 105% chance to miss? ^^"
    Miles will not attempt to miss if you are blocking
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

at 0:28, how did the unblockable special hit you? shouldn't you have 105% chance to miss? ^^"

• Options
    @Sw0rdMaster a doubt. I have spidergwen (duped) and miles. Who is better for unblockable 6.2.5 Mordo?
  • Options
    CainCain Posts: 559 ★★
    LordPSN said:

This, I run Miles and Spider Gwen often and you gotta watch out you aren’t blocking. The special will break your block and hit you.
  • Options
    So should I r4 my Miles for 6.2.5 mordo or not? 😂
  • Options
    LordPSN said:

@Sw0rdMaster a doubt. I have spidergwen (duped) and miles. Who is better for unblockable 6.2.5 Mordo?

I'm not really sure, because back when i did this fight, I used Ghost.
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,139 ★★★★★
    This bug with miles reminds me of the ongoing bug with Hood, even when he has the kingpin synergy. I run then together and hood is supposed to have three guaranteed misses (140, 120 then 100%) but frequently the second attempted hit will not miss.. Something needs looking at with miss in general I think.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    Also, his camo isn't supposed to be affected by AAR but if you apply AAR above 100% using AA or a combination of pacify + Mr. Sinister's sp2, spider camo won't trigger. I wonder if duped GP does the same
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Also, his camo isn't supposed to be affected by AAR but if you apply AAR above 100% using AA or a combination of pacify + Mr. Sinister's sp2, spider camo won't trigger. I wonder if duped GP does the same

I think it's just that miss is not affected by AAR, (and never has been.) Not the camo trigger itself
  • Options
    MaratoxMaratox Posts: 1,499 ★★★★★

Chikel said:

I think it's just that miss is not affected by AAR, (and never has been.) Not the camo trigger itself
    It says in Miles’ abilities that camo trigger is not affected by AAR. Doesn’t say anything about miss not being affected.
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★
    Maratox said:

Chikel said:

It says in Miles’ abilities that camo trigger is not affected by AAR. Doesn’t say anything about miss not being affected.
    You're right