Options

Who should I rank 3 after Cyber weekend?

Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I am able to take 4 champs to r3. I have 2 mutant t5cc, 1 science, and a generic rank up gem. My only other rank 3 champs are Mole man, and Warlock. I have 20 maxed 5*s but the ones that may sway ur decision is 5* apoc and torch. Who should I awaken first.

Who should I rank 3 after Cyber weekend? 20 votes

Gambit
5%
mylee 1 vote
Cable
0%
Torch
50%
SnakeEyes69EtjamaKRANꓘLainuaThoye3RenaxqqRunavargrTheBoogyManMamu91Shady55 10 votes
Psylocke
0%
Dragon man
0%
Ghost
15%
spiderbites0196ShanosIronGladiator22 3 votes
Red Gaurdian
0%
Thor Ragnorak
0%
Magneto
30%
TerraTotal_Domin01HilldarSparty6Nalak8willrun4adonut 6 votes
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    Cap45Cap45 Posts: 419 ★★
    Oh and I have maxed mags. I’m hesitant on both mags and torch cause they already are so op, I don’t see how they would be my priority right now
  • Options
    Shady55Shady55 Posts: 18
    edited November 2021
    Torch
    I said Torch, considering he is an absolute monster and I had to choose one lol. But if Ghost was awakened, that would be an awful choice to have to make between her, torch and mags. No wrong answer
  • Options
    Total_Domin01Total_Domin01 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Magneto
    Ghost needs her dupe if you want to keep her cruelties up, magneto is a great dude in many situations
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,279 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    I know she's not a favorite, but I would r3 She-Hulk.
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Cable. If you're running Apoc it's a no brainer with 2x t5cc mutant cats to use one. Apoc becomes a beast from fight 1 and Cable's stacking degen is crazy good.

I run both of my Torches all the time. That prefight times 2 is bonkers. If you're not sold though, use it for CapIW if he's got a decent amount of stones. Long term investment and still really good in the meantime, even if he's kinda low sig.