**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Finally Kraven is coming to the game

Ghost12Ghost12 Posts: 604 ★★★
Really nice how they put Jackals Mask(Anubis mask) : he is Uncle Ben clone for those who don't know who he is and final Tobey Maguire(symbiote Spider-Man suit)

Really hyped for this month and can't wait to see what Kraven has to offer for the contest!!!

Comments

• Options
    AzmingAzming Posts: 37
    Nice! :o
    So, who is the other one?
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Azming said:

There's no other one
  • Options
    TerraTerra Posts: 8,005 ★★★★★
    Azming said:

I think Kraven is the sole champion this December
  • Options
    FluffyPigMonsterFluffyPigMonster Posts: 2,069 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

Azming said:

I think Kraven is the sole champion this December
    Probably have a 2021 crystal or something to that effect too as the 2nd featured.
  • Options
    ShannokShannok Posts: 110
    Aunt may (herald of galactus) isthe second champ.
    Most probably!!
  • Options
    What silly champ can we come up with as the 2nd one?

Deer-devil? Captain Americat?

Peter Porker eat your heart out
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★

Roast Rider?
  • Options

Roast Rider?
    I think he’s Goose Rider!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★

here’s a couple more

• Options
    These are too funny. Who came up with these?

Genius
  • Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,400 ★★★★★
    Ghost12 said:

Really nice how they put Jackals Mask(Anubis mask) : he is Uncle Ben clone for those who don't know who he is and final Tobey Maguire(symbiote Spider-Man suit)

Really hyped for this month and can't wait to see what Kraven has to offer for the contest!!!

Curious why they haven't brought in the symbiote verison of OG spiderman suit. I know we have sym spidey but that isn't the same one lol
  • Options
    This is just way to funny, you guys are amazing 😂
  • Options

Ghost12 said:

Curious why they haven't brought in the symbiote verison of OG spiderman suit. I know we have sym spidey but that isn't the same one lol
    Honestly they should add Andrew Garfield and Tobey Spider-Man someday. Tobey Spider-Man should have a pre-fight where he can switch to symbiote suit or his red suit and both suits will have different abilities(red suit will focus on utility and extra damage for each debbuf on the opponent, black suit will focus on endurance and damage, this will be armor breaks and if fighting villains he will gain Klyntar rage and like Apo synergy with Kang he will gain a fury for each 10 seconds, the max fury's should at least be 30 or 50 if fighting a sinister six villain)

Andrew Spider-Man should have crazy evade like Spider-Gwen especially when dealing with unblockable he should have 100% evade and for each evade he will get a passive fury and place a vulnaribilty debuff on the opponent(these will be permanent and can be stacked to 40 Maximum and passive fury's should at least be 40 but if fighting a villain at least 60)

These are just ideas but Kabbam can surely do better than what I have in mind 😅