**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

R3 rank up debate. She-Hulk or Human Torch?

Both unawakened. I already have a 5*R5 sig 200 HT, so I’m not sure if I need another one…

R3 rank up debate. She-Hulk or Human Torch? 17 votes

Human Torch
76%
Terrathanks4playingOliverJWpseudosaneColonaut123EtjamaRenaxqqXguard77DrauglinRiptideZippy_halliganDraconic_12Captain_Montica 13 votes
She-Hulk
23%
RockypantherxDylanphilejdeck59Tainto 4 votes
None of them. Save your resources for…
0%

Comments

• Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    The community will say Torch and that is the correct answer apparently if you plan to run Abyss any time soon.

Having both at 5R5 however, I have used She-Hulk considerably much more than Torch.

Not that there is a bad choice in there, anyway.
  • Options
    Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Depends on whom you like more. Also the shift from 5* R5 to 6* R3 is massive and you won't regret it if you go with HT.
  • Options
    thanks4playingthanks4playing Posts: 805 ★★★
    Human Torch
    I love Shulk and have her as a 6 star. I almost r3'd her over Ibom (but I decided on Ibom at the last minute), so I've thought plenty about her viability.

Depending on where you are in the game and what aq/aw you do, I think it's easily Torch. Having 2 is really helpful. But all of this could change with attack bans, but we don't know enough details about how it will be executed so difficult to base a decision on that.