**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Tough Decision

MilliBotMilliBot Posts: 46
edited November 2021 in Strategy and Tips

what would you choose?
Post edited by Kabam Zanzibar on

Comments

• RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

KG

Agreed. Spam doesn’t really need sig and void needs sig 200

Tbh void wouldn’t be a bad pull though.

• K_PK_P Posts: 137 ★★
    I'd go void honestly
  • KingInBlackKingInBlack Posts: 312 ★★★
    Void or KG, I'd lean KG personally. Both need the dupe and preferably a decent sig but you gotta start somewhere.
  • Riptide said:

KG

I would take Void and the reason why is he needs to be awakened and KG less so.

This is less of a mathy thing and more of a subjective thing. Assume that I don't specifically need one or the other for some pressing content requirement. I just want them in general. At some point in the future, I'm going to pull one or the other. Let's say just by random chance it is Void. Now suppose I were to ask my future self: "future self, if you could tell me what to pick, what would you ask for?" I know he's going to tell me Void, because had I picked Void, he would now be pulling the awakening. For me personally, that's what I would prefer. Now suppose that instead, future self pulls KG. Now if I ask future self what he wants, *again* he's going to say Void. Why? Because KG doesn't need the awakening (at least, not as much as Void), so pulling Void as a new champ would be better for me.

Future self would tell present self to pull Void regardless of which champ he pulls next between the two, so to make him happy I would pull Void now. This is just me, and how I think. I'm not saying KG doesn't benefit from being awakened or that Void is the better champ. I'm just saying which choice would make future me happier.
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Riptide said:

KG

I would take Void and the reason why is he needs to be awakened and KG less so.

This is less of a mathy thing and more of a subjective thing. Assume that I don't specifically need one or the other for some pressing content requirement. I just want them in general. At some point in the future, I'm going to pull one or the other. Let's say just by random chance it is Void. Now suppose I were to ask my future self: "future self, if you could tell me what to pick, what would you ask for?" I know he's going to tell me Void, because had I picked Void, he would now be pulling the awakening. For me personally, that's what I would prefer. Now suppose that instead, future self pulls KG. Now if I ask future self what he wants, *again* he's going to say Void. Why? Because KG doesn't need the awakening (at least, not as much as Void), so pulling Void as a new champ would be better for me.

Future self would tell present self to pull Void regardless of which champ he pulls next between the two, so to make him happy I would pull Void now. This is just me, and how I think. I'm not saying KG doesn't benefit from being awakened or that Void is the better champ. I'm just saying which choice would make future me happier.
    That’s a really good point. I guess I’m pretty biased as I have a 5/65 void so I would lean against choosing him as a 6*. Plus I like Kg a lot :)
  • Doug4theWinDoug4theWin Posts: 196 ★★
    Void, hands down.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Riptide said:

KG

Void doesn't need sig200, to have all of his utility, you really only need sig1.
    That being said, I'd go with KG.
  • DiablordDiablord Posts: 504 ★★★
    KG