**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

What Do you Want GGCs to Carry Now?

BlackOracleBlackOracle Posts: 254 ★★★
As Kabam has decided to raise the requirements for gifting, should we expect a raise in the rewards that GGC carry? If so, what should that be? Nexus Cavs? t5cc fragments? A whole t5cc?

Let me know your thoughts.

Comments

• Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

i mean kabam has thrown nexus cavs into everything the past few months so i wouldn't be surprised if you could buy those

Thanos/Kang nexuses, containing at the minimum a 3* Kang/Thanos maybe 🤔
    That would guarantee at least a 4* of one of them then. Not a bad idea 🤔

• Options
    Hoitado said:

That’s not how that works

Well, Kabam keeps changing things, so why keep the GGCs the same?
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★

Hoitado said:

That’s not how that works

Well, Kabam keeps changing things, so why keep the GGCs the same?
    His point is, just because the requirement went up to what is still considered a decently basic level, that doesn’t mean the rewards are going to go up. They were throwing 6* nexuses at the beginner players last year for christs sake
  • Options

His point is, just because the requirement went up to what is still considered a decently basic level, that doesn’t mean the rewards are going to go up. They were throwing 6* nexuses at the beginner players last year for christs sake

It should as the players who are participating are at a higher level, so why shouldn't the rewards increase for those who are looking for items that are needed for higher star rank ups. They are cutting out those beginners, so there should be an increase of the rewards or items from the crystals.