Options

Champion tag filtering for EQ

So, it seems that filtering by tag is
1) Limited to 2 tags
2) Works only as AND rather than OR (filtering symbiote and spider-verse together gives only 1 champion, Spider-Man(Symbiote), rather than all symbiotes + all spider-verse)

It would be nice to have more than 2 tags since the coming EQ has up to 3 tags, and be able to switch to "OR" filtering rather than "AND". I'd like to see all of the champions that fit the multiple tag filters at once when building a team, rather than doing the filters one at a time. This would be a great quality of life change for the coming EQ changes.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,154 ★★★★★

They need to add a feature like this to the filter screen for quest tags for the chapter.
  • Options
    Hopper13131Hopper13131 Posts: 65

They need to add a feature like this to the filter screen for quest tags for the chapter.

That would be perfect
  • Options
    4Never4Never Posts: 84
    1. I very much appreciate all and any QoL, and what has been done recently. Thanks Kabam.

2. I agree with the OP to give the filter a bit more capability in terms of more than two tag selection and the And/Or switch.

Additionally:
    3. Optimization of the filter space:
    A. Invert the Tier selection since I assume most players are going after their 5/6*s over their 1-2*s.

B. (Minor) The Class buttons could be made smaller and possibly three across to reduce scrolling. We tap on smaller objects often elsewhere without a problem.
    Rough Example:

Both A. and B. together will reduce scrolling needed to quickly make common selections.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,192 ★★★★★
    Agree this would make filtering much more useful for the new tag-based quests.