HG war bug solution does not help

13»

Comments

• CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

Something I’m not seeing here is that (aside from master level) alliances who were on the cusp of a next tier of rewards weren’t going to drop down and could only move up in rewards. This is something that goes into strategy, planning and expenditures leading up to the end of a season. They’ve lost that opportunity to increase their tier of rewards due to the bug and still had to pay the price of getting to that position when it would’ve been less costly and less stressful to just play for the rewards of the tier they’ve been forced to place in.

Maybe they could expand the rewards tier by a percentage. 25% of the wars were missed, maybe expand the tiers by 25% to compensate.

No.
    Yawn. Kick rocks.
    No.
    Troll. If you ever mature and look back in your recent behavior towards me you’ll regret it. Just save yourself pain and stop.
    No regerts here.
    Like I was implying, when you stop being childish. That will need to come first.
    Says the guy calling people trolls.
    I don’t say it lightly, that is reserved for people who cross post, post off topics responses, conflate opinions, are rude, are contrarian for the sake of it, tag people into a thread who weren’t part of the conversation, lie about what was said and continue to harass someone because they simply didn’t agree with them. Example, you.
  • AverageDesiAverageDesi Member Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

Something I’m not seeing here is that (aside from master level) alliances who were on the cusp of a next tier of rewards weren’t going to drop down and could only move up in rewards. This is something that goes into strategy, planning and expenditures leading up to the end of a season. They’ve lost that opportunity to increase their tier of rewards due to the bug and still had to pay the price of getting to that position when it would’ve been less costly and less stressful to just play for the rewards of the tier they’ve been forced to place in.

Maybe they could expand the rewards tier by a percentage. 25% of the wars were missed, maybe expand the tiers by 25% to compensate.

No.
    Yawn. Kick rocks.
    No.
    Troll. If you ever mature and look back in your recent behavior towards me you’ll regret it. Just save yourself pain and stop.
    No regerts here.
    Like I was implying, when you stop being childish. That will need to come first.
    I don’t say it lightly, that is reserved for people who are rude and harass someone because they simply didn’t agree with them. .
    Hmmmmm...
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Member Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

No.
    Yawn. Kick rocks.
    No.
    No regerts here.
    I don’t say it lightly, that is reserved for people who are rude and harass someone because they simply didn’t agree with them. .
    Hmmmmm...
    You’re likely not aware of all his posts the mods have recently deleted in relation to me.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

No.
    Yawn. Kick rocks.
    No.
    No regerts here.
    Hmmmmm...
    You’re likely not aware of all his posts the mods have recently deleted in relation to me.
    You mean the 2? And the equal amount they removed from you when you responded with the same response as here? Great example buddy.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,833 ★★★★★

No.
    Yawn. Kick rocks.
    No.
    No regerts here.
    I don’t say it lightly, that is reserved for people who cross post, post off topics responses, conflate opinions, are rude, are contrarian for the sake of it, tag people into a thread who weren’t part of the conversation, lie about what was said and continue to harass someone because they simply didn’t agree with them. Example, you.
    Literally describes yourself.