**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What does the community think about Miles Morales?

13»

Comments

• ZoeTheGothZoeTheGoth Posts: 27
    tafre said:

tafre said:

FiiNCH said:

tafre said:

ẞlue said:

tafre said:

ẞlue said:

tafre said:

Polygon said:

tafre said:

tafre said:

He is cool for newer players but doesn't have too much use compared to other top science options. Needs some decent sigs to have good damage so not really a great option imo.

I really disagree with this, there is no champion who deals with unblockable as well as Miles. He is the top option in the game for it. Kitty and Ghost come close and work for a lot of the time, but try phasing Apoc Sp1 or Sp2 consistently, or P2099 Specials all the time. They can do it, but Miles has almost 0 error. He is a beast for it.

Plus, unblockable is being put all over the game at the moment, giving miles a hell of a boost in use. Miles is awesome, can't wait to R3 mine (as a non-newer player). He fills a gap nobody else does as well as him, seems a great option for end game players.
    Niche ability for sure but I don't see myself making use of it much. I am done with all content and other than AW rage node doesn't seem super viable in general.

You can certainly like him, just not my cup of tea. I do think he is decent champ, just not a science I would use. If somebody who is progressing has him duped, it could help a lot but he feels very meh to me. Just my opinion.
    Sorry but this is a very narrow minded outlook to have on champions, nowadays its better to have someone that has niche use , but is a top champion at that niche use , than it is to have a generalist. Just look at CMM or even Omega, they were top champs back then, but with newer slash buffed champions, they’re falling from the meta.

Based on what you said, Namor would be a worthless champion to have, since his sig is even more niche. Second, unblockable is not even niche?

Do tell us, what a good science champion is in your opinion. I’m curious
    First of all Namor's sig is so much more versatile than Miles' ability and it comes with a top 5 prestige so it is just a bad comparison, Namor just brings so much more to the table even without prestige.

I just don't like him what is the problem with that lol, you don't have to agree with me. I find his use, missing unblockables, pretty useless for the most part unless you want to cheese stuff without paying much attention. I really don't see myself using him over champs like MrF, HT, CapIW, Wasp, MrNegs, Rulk, Ibom whom I actually have at r3 as 6 stars or Sp99, Void, Shehulk, SpiderGwen etc. unless I want to try something different just for fun. I really do believe all those champs have much better use than Miles and I realized I forgot champs like AntiVenom, Thing and Ihulk while I was typing this sentence.

I'm just not gonna like Miles. You can like him. That is perfectly fine.

P.S. CMM was never really "that" good imo and if you think Omega has fallen out of the meta you are playing a different game lol, there are ppl who r4'ed their sig200 Omega. I know @sleimon would agree 👀

The thing is, a lot of the champs you named don't have nearly as much uses as Miles does.

Miles has some of the strongest Taunt in game, and some insane damage to go with it, while cheesing Unblockable. Unblockable is everywhere in the game currently, making him that much more valuable.
    I tried to be nice but you are gonna make me say it. Get good at the game and you don't have to deal with unblockable... Also all the champs I listed have far more use than Miles does.
    Why play around Unblockable when you can just heavy Spam in the corner tho? And Unblockable is everywhere lately. I don't see Wasp, Anti Venom, Thing, and Spider Gwen getting nearly as much use as Miles has.

Also I feel I'm pretty ok at the game, so no worries there :)

Have a lovely day or night.

AntiVenom is used in high tier AW in my bg, great synergy with another wonderful science champ Sp99. Wasp is always a great synergy partner to Ghost and that alone makes her more valuable than Miles, oh also she has all sorts of utility. SpiderGwen is actually a better version of Miles cuz she can also cheese unblockable stuff and has additional utility. There is somebody who r4ed Thing and uses him on AW attack, his sig is one of a kind etcetc I can go on. But by all means, glorify the one thing Miles can do lol. I never said Miles sucked, he just isn't THAT GOOD. I personally would never feel the need to use Miles and his ability you guys praise so much for anything in that is currently in the game. It is nice to have but not really something I would need or use. I have miles as a 6 star at sig60 btw and I opted to rank up 3-4 other science champs to r3 while I had him. Lemme say it one last time, he is a good champ, MILES better(see what I did there lol) than his trash version before the buff, and his mechanic is cool. I just don't like him and find him and his ability useful for anything that matters.
    Dude your arguing a point that no one is even debating. No one in this thread said he was the best. You’ve just derailed it when there’s no need.

I came here looking for some miles insight as I’m considering taking mine to rank 2. Start another thread if you want to go over the best science champs.

Sorry for stating my opinion about a champ... That is what derailed it I guess, not people saying I was WRONG.
    Here is what you began saying "He is cool for newer players but doesn't have too much use compared to other top science options. Needs some decent sigs to have good damage so not really a great option imo."

You know what imo means right?
    Polygon said:

tafre said:

tafre said:

He is cool for newer players but doesn't have too much use compared to other top science options. Needs some decent sigs to have good damage so not really a great option imo.

I really disagree with this, there is no champion who deals with unblockable as well as Miles. He is the top option in the game for it. Kitty and Ghost come close and work for a lot of the time, but try phasing Apoc Sp1 or Sp2 consistently, or P2099 Specials all the time. They can do it, but Miles has almost 0 error. He is a beast for it.

Plus, unblockable is being put all over the game at the moment, giving miles a hell of a boost in use. Miles is awesome, can't wait to R3 mine (as a non-newer player). He fills a gap nobody else does as well as him, seems a great option for end game players.
    Niche ability for sure but I don't see myself making use of it much. I am done with all content and other than AW rage node doesn't seem super viable in general.

You can certainly like him, just not my cup of tea. I do think he is decent champ, just not a science I would use. If somebody who is progressing has him duped, it could help a lot but he feels very meh to me. Just my opinion.
    Sorry but this is a very narrow minded outlook to have on champions,
    Lol yeah I started it.

Btw I don't mean it condescendingly, I really don't think missing all unblockables is that big of a deal when you can dex out of most stuff. Carry on...
    It’s awesome! Check out some abyss cheese videos,or some other unblockable nodes he counters. You may very well enjoy him took if you try him out, who DOESNT like champs that can cheese things? He doesn’t have to cheese, but cheese is fun! At least I think so, like Herc’s cheese. Or some ghost cheese on caltrops, cheese has been such a big part of this game for so long people argue so much because we’re all constipated! 🤪🤪
  • ẞlueẞlue Posts: 24
    https://youtu.be/mv-rCp0X-bE

His cheese is very fun. Tried Omega solo but Spore damage killed me lol. This is all Sig 1 with Mysterio and Ham synergy.
    What’s a R3’s shock look like?
    Highest I’ve gotten on my r2 so far is 4K shocks. Not game changing but pretty good. 12k mediums are beautiful too(this is all without his unblockable cheese)
  • ẞlueẞlue Posts: 24
    edited December 2021

Highest I’ve gotten on my r2 so far is 4K shocks. Not game changing but pretty good. 12k mediums are beautiful too(this is all without his unblockable cheese)

I've gotten 5.5k shocks pretty consistently.
    18k mediums as well
    ẞlue said:

I've gotten 5.5k shocks pretty consistently.
    18k mediums as well
    That’s great, this guy is very fun and very good I’m glad to have him. At first I was like… great another useless dupe but boy was I proven wrong