**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Suggestions on which 6 Star to R2?

MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
edited December 2021 in Strategy and Tips
All unawakened. Listed in order of rating:

Mysterio
Corvus
I-Woman
HTD
Crossbones
Bishop
Odin
Gwenpool
Apocalypse
Dragon Man
Psylocke
Mojo
Vpool
NC
Hawkeye
Air-Jordan. I mean Walker
Void
Sup. IM
Thor
K.Groot
Drax
W.Soldier
Ronan
Rhino

I know I should not have listed them all as some are total garbage but wanted to paint a complete picture. I already have Fury, BWDO, LS and Ghost as 6* R2....

All suggestions / opinions welcome! Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LiquidkoldLiquidkold Posts: 192 ★★
    I would tank up Corvus or Odin or Apoc. All 3 of those will help your account. I would probably do Apoc first since he will help many other mutants better if you pull them.
  • Options
    Scarcity27Scarcity27 Posts: 1,906 ★★★★★
    Apoc seems to be the obvious choice here. Is there any particular reason you haven't automatically gone for him? If you're looking for the most useful champ, probably Apoc.
  • Options
    I had a look at Apocs Champion Spotlight, and of the Horseman Synergy Champs listed, I only have AA as an R5/5* or better. The others listed are not there. So would pairing Apoc with AA make this rank up worth it? Thanks @Scarcity27 @Liquidkold
  • Options
    So I'm no expert on Apoc, but he's an absolute beast on his own. He's got pseudo immunities, can be stun immune, places purify AAR, DOT, evade counter in a cinch, other debuffs as well. He can also regen. His synergies are another strong suit of his. They benefit a lot of mutants. His Horseman prefight is also invaluable. Makes a lot of kinda meh champions into absolute beasts. Can also give extra damage and utility to already amazing champions.

Even if you didn't have AA, I would upgrade Apoc. He's one of the best champions in the game, both for offense and defense.

Again, I'm not the best person to ask for Apoc tips, because I only have him as a 4*, but you should totally check out guides and gameplay on yt, and maybe ask other members of the forums as well.
  • Options
    @Scarcity27 Thanks so much!
  • Options
  • Options
    @Scarcity27 Over the top helpful! Thank-you. This is what this forum is meant for. Much appreciated!
  • Options
    No trouble at all! Happy to help.
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Magonus said:

I had a look at Apocs Champion Spotlight, and of the Horseman Synergy Champs listed, I only have AA as an R5/5* or better. The others listed are not there. So would pairing Apoc with AA make this rank up worth it? Thanks @Scarcity27 @Liquidkold

Apoc is a great champ by himself so even if you have 0 mutants he is still incredible. But if you start pulling some mutants he makes them better. AA gets even better as a horseman. If you pull Cable (Which I feel like is a common pull) you will be very happy with your ranked up Apoc. Several others benefit greatly too so Apoc is worth ranking up. He adds a lot to your team.

Also you already have PL and she becomes better with Apoc. Something to think about. Her power control is pretty good.
  • Options
    PastorAmericaPastorAmerica Posts: 458 ★★★
    Apocalypse or Corvus would be great rank ups, they are two of my favorite champs. As was stated, he is a great champ by himself even if you don’t use horsemen. But if you do, you don’t have to use a synergy champ as any Mutant champ would benefit from horsemen ability. Apocs ramp up is pretty easy as he just needs to fight one Mutant or bring in a Cable of any rarity and Apoc is instantly ready to go.
    If you are unsure, then go with Corvus who is great out of the box and awesome in AQ and so much content. His awakened ability is a big plus as it can save revives but it is not necessary and he has all his immunities and great damage without the dupe.
  • Options
    @PastorAmerica @Liquidkold Thank-you both! I think another Level Up Event is starting soon so Apoc to R2 is happening today!!
  • Options
    Magonus said:

@PastorAmerica @Liquidkold Thank-you both! I think another Level Up Event is starting soon so Apoc to R2 is happening today!!

You will not be sad. Easy game play too with him