**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Road Map Update

RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,394 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited December 2021 in General Discussion
Is it safe to assume it will happen next week? Since we are 2 days away from the 7th anniversary of the game which is a big milestone!. Are the devs preparing for an awesome anniversary trailer for us 😎 Lol.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    jdeck59 said:

Well last road map didn't deliver half of the 2021 items sooooo

It's a roadmap, not a promise map. Jesus.
  • Rohit_316 said:

More broken promises Yay !! 🀟🀟

Roadmaps aren't promises.......
    Dont try reasoning with these whinies. -.- It is pointless. They make inflammatory comments to farm agrees. Goodness, this is turning to be like karma farming on reddit now.
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 2,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Another barrage of tear-filled threads soon to come.

I need a reaction that says β€œI agree but I’m not happy about it.”
  • Hey everybody.

This is a Narrative Roadmap, looking at the Story of the Contest and where we're going in 2022. You'll get some hints at what Champions are coming, and how the Champions of the Contest face off against the biggest threat they've ever seen!

We're not talking features or game updates though.
  • RaganatorRaganator Posts: 2,501 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Hey everybody.

This is a Narrative Roadmap, looking at the Story of the Contest and where we're going in 2022. You'll get some hints at what Champions are coming, and how the Champions of the Contest face off against the biggest threat they've ever seen!

So basically....uninformative. Do you all plan on any actual roadmap related to features and game updates?
  • Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,823 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    What a pity but yeah .. Show us then, I expect something with galactus
  • Raganator said:

Hey everybody.

So basically....uninformative. Do you all plan on any actual roadmap related to features and game updates?
    I dont think it is uninformative. The hints at an upcoming Galactus might result in the big scale raids or what have you. Might hint at a possible Abyss 2.0. New champs means new interactions, this will be interesting.

Rohit_316 said:

More broken promises Yay !! 🀟🀟

Roadmaps aren't promises.......
    Dont try reasoning with these whinies. -.- It is pointless. They make inflammatory comments to farm agrees. Goodness, this is turning to be like karma farming on reddit now.
    I don’t think you’re going to get many agrees with an attitude like that my guy.

Lemme give you an example of agree farming

β€œGame bugged. Kabam bad”
    Lmao, exactly that.